Please read this FULLY before applying. Bots will be reported for spam.
RabbitHost is seeking an ASPDotNetStorefront SKIN DEVELOPER & FUNCTIONALITY EXPERT for a project that needs to be completed FRIDAY. If you are working on other projects and cannot dedicate your time to getting this done by Friday, DO NOT APPLY.
You MUST Have experience with ASPDotNetStorefront.
The skin is mostly completed, and most of the masterpages are built. We need someone to work with our creative director on actually developing and placing our graphics in the .net master pages and putting all the tokens and functionality into the site such as setting up jQuery, navigation, setting up modules, etc.
Here is a summary of your responsibilities for this contract:
* Create CSS and help design front page, products page, menus, etc.
* We need awesome looking menus, which we do not have.
* Set up functionality in the cart, as well as modify CSS to match designs, and implement tokens throughout site. Additionally, custom SQL manipulation and display may be required
* Communicate throughout the day with our Creative Director on tasks as they are completed
Qualified applicants will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working with AspDotNetStorefront Multistore 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199. With examples that you can PROVE YOU DID. (Already had to fire a developer for making his own skin that sucked instead of developing ours, and we STILL HAD TO PAY HIM.)
* Able to work and communicate on this project every few hours, and work EXCLUSIVELY on this project until it is completed. We are WAY behind because of poor contractors who did not delivery what they said they would, and worked WAY too slow for any American timeline.
PROJECT TIME ESTIMATE & DEADLINE
Based on our past work with development teams, we estimate that it should take you no more than 15 hours to help us finish this. This project must be completed by FRIDAY OF THIS WEEK, SO DONT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN FINISH BY FRIDAY.
If you cannot complete what we need done within this time frame, we will give more time under certain circumstances, but the client expects this delivered on Friday.
We cannot afford to waste anymore time on unresponsive, or slow developers, or people who do not actually possess the skillset and experience working with this necessary to get it done quickly and correctly.
Fast work will result in bonuses and future contracts. Slow, sloppy work will result in no bonus. If you can't handle no bonus, poor rating, work fast and well.
ASPDotNetStorefront, ASPDNSF, CSS