Hi freelancers, we need a project management system writing on .NET mvc2 / mvc3 (ASP - C#) and SQL Server Express 2008.
We have been looking around with solutions like COLLABNET or JOGET WORKFLOW (process aproach), and as you will see we have specific requirements that those solutions can not accomplish for us and that´s why we post our request.
As we had evaluated COLLABNET and JOGET WORKFLOW, we´ve had noted:
- COLLABNET have project templates, roles, visualization widgets and others for an extra fee, not a real issue because is quite near of what we need, problem is that each task can have only a comment, nothing more complex; also we need different UI.
- JOGET WORKFLOW is quite powerfull but also complex, we don´t know how to improve repeteadly task like reuse previously created forms and customize UI
- Finally (... and unfortunately) Can´t work with PHP or JAVA by company policies.
General working requirements are:
- Domain controller access: domain controller group will be created to gain access to the app, this parameter must be enabled via an administrative user with usual user/pass access, configuration parameter from web app or any other suggested method. (is an intranet webapp)
- Simple and flexible interface: primary output will be ie8, but hacks will be desirable to have backward and forward compatibility (major browser support will be a plus but no a major concern); already have some HTML related to the main user interface.
- Clean code with effective comments in case that we have to make changes by our IT engineer.
- A project consist of a series of related task that have to be done in order to finish a project itself, but different from common PM solutions, those tasks could be completed disordered, the user will have the criteria to accomplish each task, but to mark a project as completed, all mandatory actions must had be done.
- Each project must have states, basically those could be: SCHEDULED, OPENED, IN PROGRESS, COMPLETED and CANCELED
- The UI must show a list of projects with different states, showing with colors and labels, states as above (generic filters could be applied).
- We're used to bottom-up development, so we want to have agreeded database model before coding.
- HTML UI MUST BE properly separated and documented (as for Microsoft MVC APP we preffer the RAZOR view engine), this is not the final version of the app and probably in the near future,we will hire a web designer work to modify interface as users probably will request
- Non intrusive AJAX controllers.
- Had a coding standard from legacy apps that we wish to keep working with, but is not a real issue
- Try to keep away from specific features from database, like store procedures or functions
- Visual alarms to track time accomplishment of task and eventually projects.
- Posibility to expand the solution with a richfull UI for dashboard purposes.
- GOOD HTML practices to a near future iPad / iPhone adaptation.
- Posibility to test development advances in a server provided by the developer.
- KPIs could be build by time between tasks or the data contained itself (keep it in mind for database design purposes)
Hope to be clear, any additional info would be provided as request.
If is possible would like to get solution by phases, in order to discuss advance and check functionality
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1317 $ pour ce travail
Seems to be an intersting work and good opportunity to show my ASP.NET MVC skill to work with you in future as well. Hope to have long term work relation with you.
Hi we checked the requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare -- Please check inbox for our previous work.
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Please see my PMB Thanks and regards GuninaSoft Team