I need a total of 17 illustrations (described below) for a book on health and fitness. The illustrations should be black and white alternating between men and women (that is some should be shown with men for the whole exercise, others with women). They will need to be in a format that can be inserted as a picture into a Word document. I will give illustration credit but I need to retain the copyright and all royalties.
Kettlebell routine five illustrations
1. To begin, stand holding the kettlebell in your starting hand and allow it to hang by your side.
2. Next, lift the kettlebell to your chest only by bending your elbow.
3. Next, lift the kettlebell straight up, fully extending your arm so it is over your head
4. With the kettlbell still over your head, lunge with the leg opposite your raised arm (right arm raised, left leg lunges forward and bends at the knee)
5. In this position, slowly lower the kettbell until it is by your side and return to the standing position.
Body Weight Squat two illustrations
1. Begin with the squat, stand with your hands on your head, slowly lower your body by bending your knees as far as you can while keeping your spine straight
2. Slowly return to your standing position to complete one repetition, continue that until you finish the set and then move on to the second exercise.
Judo Pushup two illustrations
1. Begin with your weight supported on your hands and legs, raising your butt higher (you should have an “A” shape)
2. Lower your butt while pushing up your head while making certain that your torso does not touch the floor.
3. Return to your starting position to complete one repetition, continue until you finish the set and then move onto the third exercise.
Leg Raise two illustrations
1. Lie with your back flat on the floor and slowly raise your legs at a 45 degree angle hold that position for a three count
2. Lower your legs slowly to complete one repetition, continue until you finish the set and then go back to exercise one and begin the next set.
Dumbbell Raises two illustrations
1. Begin sitting on the Swedish Ball pick up your dumbbells, one in each hand and while remaining seated, and let your arms hang naturally at your sides
2. Raise the dumbbells to chest level with your arms extended straight out, lower your arms back to the starting position, that is one repetition, continue until you finish the set and then go on to exercise two.
Oblique Twists two illustrations
1. Remaining seated on the Swedish ball, put your hands on your sides and twist at the waste to the left, then to the right
2. Return to the center, that is one repetition, continue until you finish the set and then move on to exercise three.
Glute and Leg Squeeze two illustrations
1. Straddle the Swedish Ball and grip it between your legs, then stand
2. Squeeze the ball between your legs, using both legs, with as much force as you can, each squeeze is one repetition, continue until you finish the set and then go back to exercise one.
Décerné à :
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 264 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I worked as art director, animator and 3d artist in last 4 years. I send You a PM with more details and links to my showreels and gallery. All the best, Djordje
Hi. I am an illustrator with several years of experience. I would like to work with you on this project. Please see PM for further details. Thank you.
3D Designer specialist in photorealistic 3D Human Characters. 17 years of experience in CAD design, 3Ds Max Certified Designer and Instructor by Autodesk® *(Check PM for details and examples)
Hire me...I am an expert in creating illustrations and animations.I have worked with many exercise experts and helped them with their instructional diagrams and animation. Please do check PMB for more details.
Hi, I have a very simple way to prove that what I do works and it's risk free for you to try. Nothing beats seeing the results with your own eyes!! Regards Subbu