I need a good writer with an experience in writing literature review to work for me. if you have a lot of work at hand PLEASE DON'T BIDDING ON THIS JOB. the word count will be 3500. freelancers should please prove that you have read this by starting the application .
The writer should follow the guide line of writing the literature review:
1. Identifying relevant databases in the field of study.
2. Start with a general descriptor from the database thesaurus or one that you know is already a well-defined descriptor based on past work that you have done in this field. 3. Redefine your topic if needed: as you search you will quickly find out if the topic that you are reviewing is too broad.
4. Analyze the literature:
• You need to analyze them and organize them before you begin writing.
• Overview the articles: Skim the articles to get an idea of the general purpose and content of the article.
• Group the articles into categories (e.g. into topics and subtopics and chronologically within each subtopic)
• Take notes:
• Decide on the format in which you will take notes as you read the articles.
• Define key terms: look for differences in the way keys terms are defined .
• Select useful quotes that you may want to include in your review. Important: If you copy the exact words from an article, be sure to cite the page number as you will need this should you decide to use the quote when you write your review.
• Note emphases, strengths & weaknesses: Since different research studies focus on different aspects of the issue being studied, each article that you read will have different emphases, strengths. and weaknesses.
• Identify major trends or patterns: As you read a range of articles on your topic, you should make note of trends and patterns over time as reported in the literature.
• Identify gaps in the literature, and reflect on why these might exist (based on the understandings that you have gained by reading literature in this field of study).
• Identify relationships among studies: note relationships among studies, such as which studies were landmark ones that led to subsequent studies in the same area.
• Keep your review focused on your topic: make sure that the articles you find are relevant and directly related to your topic.
• Evaluate your references for currency and coverage:
5. Summarize the literature in table or concept map format, Examples of tables that may be relevant to your review:
• Definitions of key terms and concepts.
• Research methods
• Summary of research results
6- Synthesize the literature prior to writing your review.
Consider your purpose and voice before beginning to write.
Consider how you reassemble your notes: plan how you will organize your findings into a unique analysis of the picture that you have captured in your notes.
1. Create a topic outline that traces your argument: Reorganize your notes according to the path of your argument
2. Within each topic heading, note differences among studies.
3. Within each topic heading, look for obvious gaps or areas needing more research.
4. Plan to describe relevant theories.
5. Plan to discuss how individual studies relate to and advance theory
6. Plan to summarize periodically and, again near the end of the review
7. Plan to present conclusions and implications
8. Plan to suggest specific directions for future research near the end of the review
9. Flesh out your outline with details from your analysis
7- Writing the review 1. Identify the broad problem area, but avoid global statements
56 freelance font une offre moyenne de $351 pour ce travail
I have no work in hand and ample experience of writing literature reviews. I can do top notch paper for you. grant me an opportunity to prove myself
Experienced academic writer at your service. Please consider my bid for a high quality work on time. Let's start a collaboration with mutual benefits. Thanks.