This is our next project, its a large one ( with a few stages) if you would like to quote: We do e-newsletters for various sign businesses as a promotion their services and skill [url removed, login to view] this link shows you samples and I have copied and pasted a few from different companies to give you a feeling for it.
I have a large project whereby I want to create a run of e-newsletter's for these se businesses ALL of. ( I have attached a word document of previous samples which can be re-worked) But you can see from these companies they do a very wide range of work.
So, the brief is: ( Excuse length and detail but its complex) STAGE 1
To create 36 different enewsletters numbered 1 –36, each of the enews will have 7 sections.
That means we need content for each of the following sections as per the numbers = #3 = I need 3 articles on the subject
1. A word from us: This will be an overview comment I will need #40 different intros – Typically intros can be based on time of year, events, vision or service statements like ;christmas, new staff , winter, summer, spring, autumn, easter, tough times, good times, new machines installed, we are moving, we are expanding, you live and learn, the best of times, improving your business with signs, quality is important, our customer counts, when price matters, plus another 20- They need to be about 125 – 175 words each.
2. Case study : ( job of the month) for a customer - This will be a story about different sorts of generic projects like the samples in the word document - I will need #40 different case studies , they need to be about 125 – 175 words each. 3. Topics can be any items from a list if sign products I can supply with samples
What's new: - featured product from the company- This will be a story about different sorts of generic projects like the samples in the word document - I will need #40 different case studies , they need to be about 125 – 175 words each
4. Did you know?: – this is a featured service from the sign company This will be a story about different sorts of generic projects like the samples in the word document - I will need #40 different case studies , they need to be about 125 – 175 words each.
5. FAQ: This will be taking a normal sign FAQ I will need #60 different FAQ, I have attached some in a word doc.
6. Fun spot : I will do this.
7. Quote of the month: I would like some inspiring business quotes can be sources from the very many quoting sites available, predominately business quotes, but you can choose like the samples on my business consulting home page site ( in the animation) and these Sample Quotes: "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." Oscar Wilde "Be yourself everybody else is taken." I will need #60 different quotes
The cut down list of topics are below.
A Under Digital Printing ( see art and soul web site)
Point of sale
Print and Cut
Router Cut Signs
Laser Cut Signs
Cut out letters – Brass, Acrylic, Foam, Plastic, Metal fabricated
Way Finding Systems
Vacuum formed signs
Metal Fabricated Signs
Plastic Fabricated Signs
Die Cut Stickers
Point of Sale
C Under Graphic design
design and artwork
Concept designs for signs
I would like to first do a sample of say 6 sets of the above 1 - 7 items to ensure we are on the same page.
Stage 1 - required 14 days 6 sets of samples
Stage 2 - the balance of 30 sets could be supplied 6 sets every 30 days or by arrangement