I manage a website that provides VBA programming tutorials for users of MS Office Applications (like Excel, Powerpoint, Access). The site prides itself on detailed, well-written content that is rich with examples, screenshots, and code snippets.
* Help produce awesome and high-quality articles about Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming
* Write a combination of guides, how-tos, technical documentation, and troubleshooting tips
* Closely follow written article guidelines and topic outline suggestions
* Work with the content manager to refine your articles and manage on-time delivery
Potential additional responsibilities (depending on your availability and skillset):
* You may need to research additional information to help expand on an article’s topic
* Record short animated gifs to demonstrate code functionality OR short demonstrative YouTube videos depending on article context
You’ll be paid a fee based on the article length. The starting rate is $.015/word, or $15 for a 1,000 word article.
You must have:
* A mastery the English language (clearly a native English speaker or achieved a similar level of competency)
* Have an in-depth understanding of VBA programming, especially with Excel and Access
* Able to act independently using your own good judgement, when required
* Have a strong attention to detail
* Have no problem doing research and coming up with programming examples
* Proven examples of how-to, tutorial style writing, written in very clear language
Software you’ll use:
* Microsoft VBA
* Google Docs
* Google Drive / Dropbox
* (Possibly) Screen Recording Software
If you’re interested, please answer the following questions:
* Link me to example(s) of your best tutorial-style writing. If it is technical in nature or related to VBA, that is strongly preferred
* What is your background and history with VBA? How much have you used the language and in what contexts?
If you are a finalist, I will buy one article from you and then continue to purchase more articles from you if you have quality work. Please only apply if you're interested in writing approx 2 articles per week for at least the next 3-4 months.
Hello. I am a computer Science teacher by profession. I have been so impressed with the pedagogic manner in which you presented your job description, that is why it will be my honor and privilege to be part of this am Plus
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $474 pour ce travail
*** I AM EXPERT IN MS ACCESS DATABASES / VBA *** Dear, I checked your project description, and I confirm I can develop your MS-Access program. I can send sample of Tool, please write me on the chat. I have 11 years ex Plus
NO MILESTONES REQUIRED FOR ESTABLISHED EMPLOYERS (AT LEAST 3 PROJECTS COMPLETED ON FREELANCER WITH POSITIVE REVIEWS). WE'LL SEND A SAMPLE OF THE WORK FOR YOUR REVIEW BEFORE REQUIRING PAYMENT. Hello Daniel T. My name Plus
I am really love this type of tasks and it's honor to me to help you, I will finish just in 6 days in perfect way as you said.
Hi Greetings of the Day, I am interested in this task, I am full time freelancer carrying 15 yrs of experience in Web and Windows development and Mobile development using ASP.Net, C#, WPF, SQL server, Xamarin, WebAPI Plus
Hello, Thank you for your interest in my profile. I am ready to help you with the project. best regards, Dima
How are you? I have gone through your requirements and I can do this task. Because I am excel macro and excel vab expert. I can assure you of a complete professional work in a given timeline. Please share the complet Plus
With over 10 years experience I can provide you with an excellent work. As an Information Professional with a strong IT background and experience in related articles.
i have more than 5 years of experience in vb so i can understand your project so please share me details of the project
Working as a full time vba developer will help me to complete your task with ease andaccurate. Awaiting for tour reply
With +9 years working in various administrative jobs, using daily MS Office products especially Excel and dealing with huge data, VBA programming was the only way my tasks used to be accomplished. I Have an in-depth u Plus
Hi, this is Harry Walker a software engineer i.e. holder of a Bachelors degree in Software Engineering and Information Technology (MIS). priority firstly, i will answer your first and second question Answer 1: My tutor Plus