I run a travel blog. This blog is a handy companion to provide friendly tips and suggestions to global travelers. It is a lifestyle blog for travelers too. I need someone to write some blog posts for me. I will provide more details about this blog once I shortlist a few of the best of you.
Note: This is a trial project. I will award a bigger project to someone who can provide the best results for this project. So, the budget estimate for this project is $120.
1) A detailed travel plan guide - 2000 words
2) Five (5) articles/blog on different topics - each with 600-750 words. I will give a list of titles later on.
3) I will need one round of revision and editing
4) An NDA signed before I let you know more about this project.
5) A list of references from where you get your writing inspiration. In short, please cite references if you have researched articles from travel websites.
6) A native English speaker. However, I may shortlist someone whose writing quality matches the ones that are provided by native writers.
7) 100% rights to the work delivered will belong to me.
8) Properly SEO'd articles, and I will give a list of keywords.
I do not want:
1) Plagiarised or paraphrased content. I am quite serious about it and will run a TurnItIn and CopyScape scan test.
2) No rehashed, spun, copied content, please! I need 100% original content.
3) Lack of adequate communication. Timely communication could get a bigger contract in the near future.
This a Fixed Price project. I do not want to pressurize you to rush through this project. Take your time, but let me know the timeframe. I prefer this project finished within ten days from the date of award.
Please contact me if you need additional information.
49 freelance font une offre moyenne de $130 pour ce travail
I can write the blogs and articles on time and within budget. My creative, conversational yet formal writing style will turn your visitors into email subscribers. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.