We're the management staff of a SNS with one goal: helping people make friends all around the world! We also manage the Taptrip Web Magazine ( [url removed, login to view] ), which showcases articles centered on travel information.
We’re currently looking for several writers that would be willing to write travel guide articles for this magazine.
The authors’ profile is shown on the site; this way, his/her work will remain on the Taptrip Web Magazine for everyone to see.
■ Description of the work
- One person will write from 1 to 3 articles per week (although that is not the maximum: if an applicant can write more than that, we will accept more, of course!).
- Articles will be written in English.
- Each article will have a length of approximately 1000 words.
- We will decide the titles of the articles, and the applicant will write the contents (text and images).
- Applicants will login to our CMS tool and write the articles there.
- Articles will be similar to the ones you can find below that have been already published:
Top 10 things to do in Medellin（[url removed, login to view]）
10 best foods you must try in Malaysia（[url removed, login to view]）
We have a manual with all the necessary instructions on the details of how to write the articles and how to use the CMS, so that you can consult and refer to it when we ask you to write one. It will be sent to you if you're hired.
- Being able to write an article in English
- Have a liking for travelling
One article: $4 USD
If you apply for this offer, you absolutely need to answer the following questions:
1. Country and town of residence
2. International and domestic travel experience
・Countries you have travelled to:
・Cities in your own country you have travelled to:
3. Have you ever written an article in a blog, magazine, etc.? If the answer is yes, please tell us the URL of one of your articles.
4. Have you ever used a word processor or a CMS?
■Skill check test
Please refer to the examples we gave you above and write a full article about “Top 10 things to do” in the district or town you currently live in, and search for an eyecatch image and images for each one of the points (as long as we can see the text and the image, a Word file, etc. is OK). If the results of this test are splendid, we will ask you to start with the job right away and we will publish and pay you for your test article.
I have written content for sports websites and have a blog as well. An Indian who has traveled across the length and breadth of this amazing, culturally rich country.