Dear Job Seekers!
Our company, GhostMonitor, is a tech startup managing cart abandonment - with ties in the Silicon Valley and in Europe.
Today we’re looking for a tech- and marketing savvy content writer for our blog to make posts about online marketing, eCommerce and cart abandonment.
The opportunity is long term, with a potential for very decent monthly earnings for the person with just the right talents.
Here’s what we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- This is a virtual position, but you need to be on location – anywhere in the Philippines,
- You need to have your own computer with stable internet access, and not be a member of an agency,
- You need to have some professional experience writing articles,
- You need to have absolutely proficient command of the English language,
- You need to have a great, creative attitude, and skills,
- You need to have relevant experience and solid technical writing skills,
- You need to be a team player.
Please apply with your writing samples, and make sure there are no typos and bad grammar in there. While technical writing samples are not an absolute necessity for the person with the right style and experience, we would prefer to see some solid writing you’ve done previously before we give you a paid test job.
Please do not apply with pre-written applications. These will be deleted on sight!
I look forward to reading your submissions, and I wish you the best of luck with the application process.
18 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 23 $ /heure pour ce travail
Very interested. Just give me the details and I will hand up assignments in a very timely manner. I am currently an undergrad with a lot of free time. Thank you for considering me.