Scientific Writing (Ghost) and Content/Book Marketing+SEO
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a skilled and experienced writer to help me with a scientific writing project in the field of biochemistry, nutrition (& nephrology; nice to have). The content will need to be SEO-optimized to a moderate extent.
I've a self-published Kindle book website ([login to view URL]) and accompanying blog ([login to view URL]) around the Chronic Kidney Disease niche. The blog (Wordpress + Elementor Pro stack) has about 16 long-form articles. With the help of a chosen LLM plugin (AI Tool/GPT3x-4x) and the content of published book, the plan is to create 200 long-form SEO-optimised articles. Pre-AI Tools, this would be a big project. However with the AI Tool/GPT3x-4x tools that I've been already leveraging, this seems achievable with moderate effort. Given involvement into other businesses, I need someone to act as the content manager for the blog site.
If this relationship works out, (huge projects are in pipeline) -
- Plan for the next phase would be to build a WooCommerce site (at [login to view URL] endpoint), selling white-label and private-label supplements demonstrating efficacy towards CKD management
- Design for an in-silico drug design for CKD
Qualifications and Experience:
- The writer should have professional writing experience, preferably in the field of biochemistry & nutrition. (MUST; non-negotiable. I'll conduct a basic interview checking for basic biochem + SEO knowledge)
- A moderate understanding of the chronic kidney disease (CKD) would be "nice to have" to ensure accurate and informative content.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Research and write high-quality scientific articles in an engaging and reader-friendly manner.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and incorporate relevant keywords into the content to optimize it for search engines.
- Create a comprehensive strategy around backlink generation and other white-hat SEO techniques.
- Create a social media strategy (including Ads) for content (blog) & book marketing
Although the book is priced around $3/$4, my primary purpose for writing the book and the accompanying blog was not to earn tons of money. A FREE book of often deters readers as something worthless, hence the basic price. As I've seen people suffering in CKD as helpless in front of the BigPharma doctors, keen on pushing patients towards Dialysis & eventually Renal Replacement, I felt compelled to write it. The book took around two years of research and still under editing (scientific via a MD + editorial) for 2e. If you share the same philosophy for helping people in need, rising beyond monetary gains, I'd love to talk to you.
Nº du projet : #37448474