Need Writer Who is Familiar with Filipino Culture 【1 article = 5000yen~】
Thank you for visiting our job description page! We are a Tokyo-based digital media company, and we are actively recruiting people who meet our criteria.
We are looking for highly skilled writers for English articles who can work with our team for the long term.
5000 yen (about $45) per article (includes all taxes and commissions)
※Salary raises available depending on your ability and work quality
This JD is for a sample article that we ask you to write as part of our screening process. We won't pay for the sample article.
【About our Website: mybest】
We produce articles in English introducing products from various categories, including home electronics, cosmetics, and other daily necessities.
You are free to choose the product you write about, so you can learn about things you're interested in! Of course, you can also write articles about what you are already familiar with.
Basically, our articles are made up of two parts: a "How to Choose" section and a "Recommended Products Ranking" section. You work will be to use Google Translate to translate the original Japanese version of the "How to Choose" section and then to rewrite it in your own words. This is a creative, not a literal, translation: you will be utilizing the information and general structure of the Japanese article, not the wording or rhetoric. Remember, this article is your original work. You will also be expected to localize the content for a Filipino audience. As for the "Recommended Products Ranking" section, your work will be to research the best products available online in your country and to rank them.
[Article Example Titles]
・Top 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras to Buy Online 2018
・Top 10 Best Mascaras to Buy Online 2018
[Example of an Actual Article]
[login to view URL]
We typically expect 2000-3000 words per article.
We will publish our articles in the Philippines, so we are hiring writers familiar with the culture and customs of the Philippines.
Specifically, you should:
・Be able to submit at least 2 articles per week (Excluding breaks for trips and such)
→This adds about to about 20 hours per week
・Have good communication skills
→We use an app called ChatWork to communicate
・Be a native English speaker
・Be familiar with the culture of the Philippines
・Be able to communicate through video call
・Have basic computer skills
【Points We Look Out For】
* Writing skill (Style, organization, Clarity, Grammar, etc.)
* Research skills (Quantity and Quality, Accuracy, Persuasiveness, Usefulness, Originality, etc.)
* Professionalism (Lack of typographical errors, compliance with our provided writing guidelines)
* Eagerness to be of help to readers
【Our Writing Job is Recommended for People Who...】
・Spend hours reading Wiki pages in pursuit of new knowledge
・Are full of curiosity
・Have a wide range of hobbies
・Are specialists in certain areas
1. The first stage will be the document screening.
→You must provide your age, sex, current occupation, past writing experience, and how many hours you can work per week.
2. If you pass the first screening, you will be required to write a sample article in English on Word.
3. After you submit your sample article, we will inform you of the results of your application.
4. If you are successful, we will conduct a video call to pass on important information, such as how to accept and submit articles.
【How to Apply】
1. Click "Bid"
2. Set "Payed to you" to "0" and "Deliver in" to "3".
3. Answer the following questions honestly:
1. Introduce yourself (sex, age, current job, writing experience, English level, etc).
2. What days and at what times can you work per week?
3. In total, how many hours can you work per week?
4. Attach files that demonstrate your skills and experience if you have them.
5. Click "Submit Request."
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de ¥372222 pour ce travail
Hello, I'm Raymond, male, 29 years old from the Philippines. I started writing professionally way back 2014 and right now i already have tons of experience when it comes to article, ebook, and academic writing. My leve Plus
Hello! My name is Anna Maria Romero and I am a longtime full-time Freelance writer, editor, proofreader, and English teacher. Writing is one of my passions and I have been doing it for many years now. I have (ghost)wri Plus
Hello! Thank you for inviting me to bid for this project. I am Cindy Andres from the Philippines and I have nothing much to brag about except for a few things you may find relevant to this job post: proficiency in Engl Plus
Sorry for the bid amount as freelancer does not accept a bid of zero Introduce yourself (sex, age, current job, writing experience, English level, etc). My name is Joyce and I am a female writer and researcher wor Plus
Hi, I am interested in your writing work. I am 32 years old, female, and currently a freelance writer. I am a registered nurse by profession but has been working as a writer for four years now. I specialized in health- Plus