Travail non-trouvé

Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver le travail que vous cherchiez.

Trouver les travaux les plus récents ici :

I made several songs for my son to teach him some basic educational fundamentals like ABC's and number's. I've had other people hear the songs and they seem to go over well with the kids. I made a puppet video, the kids like, but I would now like to try to make cartoon videos to accompany music. I created all the music myself but I need help for my visuals. Full Project consists ...

€661 - €1321
€661 - €1321
0 offres

I have a project which developed by using Angular JS and jQuery UI. I need some fixs.

€22 (Avg Bid)
€22 Offre moyenne
3 offres

Need a PSD file converted into HTML and css, withing existing project. Need page to be mobile friendly.

€107 (Avg Bid)
€107 Offre moyenne
21 offres

I need to enter 187 donations into salesforce. I estimate 80% of donors are already there but the other 20% will need to be added. I can provide the data on a spreadsheet where each record has the donor information as well as their donation.

€9 - €26
€9 - €26
0 offres

WordPress expert needed to edit one line of text using TeamViewer. The website uses VisualBuilder. It is a bit tricky. Should be a 10 minute job.

€13 / hr (Avg Bid)
€13 / hr Offre moyenne
1 offres

i need more readable font for my websites web-site: [se connecter pour voir l'URL]

€358 (Avg Bid)
€358 Offre moyenne
13 offres

My web page allows to see information about an event I am hosting. This is the site structure Estructura del Sitio 1. Home : One Scroll Page 2. ACTIVIDADES : Activities that my event will have 3. Cursos (courses) 4. Tickets (we can sell tickets here) 5. Contacto (contact us) This is a website for reference, you can see that this site has several tabs with information. [se connecter pour voir l&#...

€124 (Avg Bid)
€124 Offre moyenne
19 offres
Logo für uFIT 6 jours left

Es sollte eine sport marke werden doch das design trotzdem dezent und einfach es sollte die Farbe: Hellblau und grau beinhalten

€51 (Avg Bid)
€51 Offre moyenne
24 offres

I need a mentor in learning me structural analysis, first of all for concrete foundation, steel and concrete walls(loads).Thereafter for wood constructions for european standards

€11 / hr (Avg Bid)
€11 / hr Offre moyenne
3 offres
xmrig minerd 6 jours left

Transplant xmrig to Tile framework platform to run. This program is a Monroe coin mining program. Several programmers consulted said that there is assembly language in the source code of the mining program. It can not be compiled through the tool chain. It is necessary to find a master of assembly and translate the assembly source code manually. I want to migrate (xmrig or minerd) to the Mikrotik ...

€16 / hr (Avg Bid)
€16 / hr Offre moyenne
2 offres