A French information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [ graphics ]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect French.
- Please write about the following 11 titles in connection with the given categories:
1) la communication visuelle, le travail de l'image, la représentation, rôle de l'image
Keywords (each once please): "[url removed, login to view]", "ision france", "ision"
3) modèle vivant
4) nature morte
5) dessin 3D
7) la couleur
8) assisté par ordinateur
10) web design
11) identité visuelle
- Please add 1-2 subheadings within each article which can be chosen by yourself.
- Please consider the keywords needing to be implemented in the first article. Highlight them please.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Please be objective while writing, don't create an apocalyptic atmosphere and don't advertise. Keep up a well dosed attitude towards the topic.
- Please write a flowing text. No bullet-point-writing.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.