HIRING AMERICAN WRITERS ONLY
1. WORK WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR COMMITTED AND RELIABLE WRITERS!
2. HIRING MULTIPLE AMERICAN WRITERS.
3. YOU CAN WRITE AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT. You'll have access to writing pieces 24 hours/7 days a week. Create your own writing schedule!
1. Must be able to write at least 2500 words per week. This is usually around 5 to 10 writing pieces per week. If you are capable of writing more, great!
2. Must be able to respond to messages quickly
3. Must be able to check your own work on Copyscape or an equivalent site.
4. Must be able to complete a simple 300-word piece in 1 hour.
5. Writing pieces will be completed one at a time.
6. Writing pieces include articles, blogs, press releases, web pages, etc. Instructions will be provided for you to follow. You can learn to write all kinds of content!
7. Must be able to perform some research as the topics of each piece may vary.
8. Must be able to follow writing instructions EXACTLY.
Payment: $0.80 per 100 (one-hundred) WORDS. Paid every other Monday for completed pieces. (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE PAY RATE BEFORE APPLYING. IT IS NON-NEGOTIABLE! HOWEVER HIGHER RATES WILL BE OFFERED TO SKILLED AND RELIABLE WRITERS.)
**Please note that the pay rate above is NOT based on how many words written but the required word count assigned per article. So if you write a 700-word article for one that required only 500 words you will be compensated based on the required word count of the piece).**
Bi-Weekly Report & Payment:
A list of pieces/articles that were completed throughout the 2 weeks must be sent every other Sunday by 8pm for your payment to be made.
**Submit a bid with the following information:**
1. If you can write pieces in proper English with quality and little to no grammatical errors. 2. When you can start.
3. If you agree with the pay rate
4. If you agree to all of the requirements above.
5. If you can write at least 2500 words per week.
6. What time frame you can write. (Example: Mornings or 8am-4pm) If you can write on Saturdays.
7. If you have (or are willing to get) a Copyscape account or something equivalent. 8. Please be prepared to provide a sample to showcase your writing skills.
YOU CAN WRITE PIECES AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT. Access to work is 24 hours/7 days a week. Create your own schedule. START TODAY!
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $425 pour ce travail
I am a very committed writer with an open availability looking to use my skills as much as possible to help create content for you. 1.) I am an American writer (so English is my native language) with a good grasp on Plus
Hello, I want to bid on your project as long as it is paid on Freelancer.com. I do not want to be banned so I will not work off of Freelancer. I can write several thousand words per week. I have degrees in English and Plus
Hello, I have gone through the requirements and I assure you of the credibility of my work if I am accepted. Thank you 1. Yes, I can. 2. Sunday. 3. Its fair. 4. Yes. 5. Yes I can. 6. Mornings 7. Have one. 8. S Plus
I am keen to hear more about your project. I have over a decade of experience working in print both online and hard copy as well as experience writing press releases and marketing material. I have an MA in Internationa Plus
Hello there. I am quite new around here, and I am looking for more stuff to do to keep my reviews going. I am currently not employed, however, I have experience as a content writer for a local media company. 1. I can Plus
Hello, I'm an expert health and fitness writer with tons of experience. I know that great writing is not just about great grammar, deadlines and passing Copyscape, but rather delivering useful, actionable, and resul Plus
Hello. Yes, I can write with little to no grammatical errors and I am willing to get a Copyscape or equivalent account. I can work virtually whenever is needed but my preferred hours would be any time after 11 pm. I ag Plus
Hi! I'm a sophomore in college with more than three years of experience in content writing. I've written numerous articles for my high school magazine and was the editor of my college magazine during my freshman year. Plus
Hello there, I am willing to work for you and it will be my pleasure. 1. If you can write pieces in proper English with quality and little to no grammatical errors. Yes, I can. 2. When you can start. I can s Plus
Hello my name is Ty and I am more than willing to make your idea happen and in a timely manner. Thank you for the opportunity