Three essays of about 1500- 2000 words each. At least 6-7 references should be given for each essay. These are the rules for citation.
• Each source referenced in the text must match one full citation in the reference list.
Multiple text references to the same source must all match the same single full
• Each full citation in the reference list must appear at least once in a text reference.
• In text references, watch transitions from one source to another, including from a
published source to your own opinion. It is wise to put the author's name at the
beginning of the sentence to clarify that this is a new source.
• It is safer to over-cite than to under-cite. However, there is no need to put a
reference after every sentence in a paragraph that refers to only one source. Note
how it is done in a published work and then use common sense. Essays that are
merely strings of citations and quotes may be subject to failure for lack of original
• Follow the style manual on when and how to cite page numbers. Note that for
websites/webpages, youmay be advised not to cite page numbers because the
number of pages in hardcopy depends on the printer. APA style requires page
numbers only in references for direct [url removed, login to view] in doubt, cite the page
• Follow style manual examples as closely as possible. Not all sources fit the
examples exactly and sometimes bibliographic data are unavailable (e.g., if there is
no date, put "n.d."). The objective is to make the citation as complete as possible so
that the reader can find the original source.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $201 pour ce travail
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service.