* Join Australia's leading tender team
* Work on exciting projects with diverse clients
* Long-term relationship opportunity
Aurora Marketing is renowned as Australia's leading team of tender experts. We are a special forces unit of strategists, marketers, writers, project managers and creatives who work with our top tier clients on the most significant projects in the country, ranging from infrastructure, to defence and a range of other interesting sectors.
We are looking for impressive and capable people to join our team for the long haul and help us win more tenders for our clients. Ideally, you will have a strong background in communications, marketing, business development or business management, and excellent skills in rapport building, negotiation, verbal communication and professional writing. Qualifications in fields such as engineering, science, finance or law will be a bonus. You need the ability to work with a broad team of technical experts to analyse a tender's requirements and help them develop a compelling, persuasive and competitive proposal in response.
To fit within our team, you'll need to share our core values of reliability, quality, passion, persistence and tenacity, and you'll need a 'can do', 'whatever it takes', 'I've got this' attitude. Workload is variable and there is no guarantee of volume of work, so our ideal team members have their own freelancing businesses in non-competitive areas, but have the capacity to ramp up on intensive engagements with us that might last for several weeks or even months. We are looking for hard working, dedicated, 'boots and all' people who love a challenge and love to succeed.
Here's what we need in this role:
* Excellent writing skills including the ability to blend technical, persuasive and creative writing techniques as needed
* Capability to think strategically and analytically to develop a tender proposal that has the competitive edge
* The ability to engage with technical and professional team members to help them develop their response and challenge them to go beyond 'business as usual'
* Passion for your work and the ability to thrive under pressure, including performing at your best when working an average of 10 hour days while on the engagement.
This work can be very lucrative and rewarding. If you have what it takes and are curious to know more, please call [removed by freelancer.com admin]
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $60.00 to $80.00 /hour
33 freelance font une offre moyenne de $57/heure pour ce travail
Hi there. I have read through your project and as a proficient research writer in the field, I am the best candidate to deliver top-notch work for you. Do hire me for a fruitful engagement. Regards