We are looking for a consultant exclusively based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan to conduct two field interviews (in person) and take pictures of the person you interview at his/her business place. We are specialized in Impact measurement of sustainable finance projects internationally.
The consultant shall have these skills:
- Social skills and able to conduct interviews
- Excellent writing skills in English. An example of something you wrote is required.
- Ability to take good quality pictures (min. 2 MB size)
- After a preselection based on your experience, your example of English text and examples of pictures (with people) you took, we will have a short call to explain our needs and requirements.
- Material needed for the interview (e.g. interview guidelines) will be provided to you before the field interviews
- Final article (a short "story") on the entrepreneur in English (minimum 350 words long)
- Pictures (at least 3 pictures of good quality, minimum 2 MB/picture)
- Consent form signed by the interviewed entrepreneur (template will be given to you)
Level of effort: Each project ("story") should take 4 to 5 hours to complete
- Interview length of about 45 minutes; plus 15 minutes to take the pictures
- One hour to write the "story" in English
- (One hour if the notes taken during the interview have to be rewritten in English)
- Maximum one hour for reasonable transportation time
- One hour preparation time (a call with us, messages to the interviewed person, etc.)
It is hence a total of 10 hours for the two interviews (future collaboration possible, depending on needs)
If you think this job is for you, we will be happy to have a talk and receive a short bio of yourself and a written example of a work you did.
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 20 $/heure pour ce travail
First of all i am student and as a student am very concern about what i am doing and have ti do best whatever i am doing. My time management is very good and you don't have to worry about delays or something like that