FOR CONSULTANTS BASED IN NIGERIA ONLY (field interviews)
We are looking for a consultant in Nigeria to conduct two interviews and take pictures of entrepreneurs in the field. We are specialized in the Impact measurement of sustainable finance projects. The candidate should have the following skills:
- Social skills and ability to conduct interviews (sometimes in remote areas)
- Excellent writing skills (English). An example of a short writing sample is required
- Ability to take good quality pictures (minimum 2MB)
- After preselection based on your experience, short sample in English, and pictures sample (with subjects), we will have a quick call to explain our needs and requirements
- Material (interview guidelines, etc.) will be provided prior to field interviews
- Final article (short "story") on the entrepreneur (minimum 300 words)
- Pictures (at least 3 pictures of good resolution, 2 MB min.)
- Consent form signed by the entrepreneur (template will be shared)
Each project ("story") takes 4 to 5 hours: the interview length is about 45 minutes (plus 15 min for the pictures). An additional hour is needed for the story writing (and an extra hour if the notes have to be translated into English). Reasonable transportation time (max. one hour) as well as one-hour preparation time (call with us, messages, etc.).
If you recognize yourself in this description, please share your short bio or CV, a written sample, and the requested fee per hour (in USD, including VAT if applicable).
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 17 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I reside in Nigeria and I'm able to conduct interviews as specified in the project description. I look forward to your response to discuss more.
Hello, I am more of a writer, but I am certainly open to conducting interviews. I am based in Nigeria and would love to help carry out this project.