We're in need of experienced writers who are also preppers, survivalists, homesteaders, farmers, gardeners, permaculturists, woodworkers, DIY-ers, bushcraft experts, outdoor enthusiasts, hikers and doctors who can write about survival medicine.
We need high-quality articles of 1,700 words on average, written for the US public, conservative, right wing, 45 years or more, both genders. There is no upper word count limit, some pieces will be longer but one thing I hate is fluff.
- English as a first language (US, Canadian, Australian, British English etc.)
- No fluff! We gave up on some good writers because they added too much stuff that wasn't necessary. We can tell if you know survival and preparedness. You will have to edit your documents for brevity and clarity.
- The content needs to be 100% unique and we retain all copyrights, meaning you cannot publish what you deliver anywhere else (including print, audio or video format). It needs to pass copyscape. PLEASE DO NOT SPIN ANY ARTICLES, OR WE WILL TERMINATE THE CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY. The articles will be published either under our name, yours or a pen name, but, again, we retain all copyrights and you cannot publish or sell them anywhere else.
- You need to provide article samples if you want to be take into consideration.
- Copywriting skills are a plus but not mandatory. We are focused on high quality content first and foremost, the resulting articles should be full of golden nuggets, tips, tricks, tactics. If you can make them sound catchier with your sub-headlines and an interesting writing style, that's a definite plus.
- The articles need to be written in a colloquial, friendly, casual voice, targeted at american men and women age 45+ who are interested in prepping and practical things.
- The articles will be related to homesteading, DIY projects around the house, prepping, survival, guns, stockpiling, woodworking etc.
- Please bid for one article of around 1,700 words. We can pay $30 per article but we can increase that after you write 10 articles for us. We don't want to leave anything important out and if the article goes over the agreed amount of words, we will pay a bonus for the stuff that's written extra. Photos, drawings and diagrams will also be paid extra so long as they're approved by us first.
- This is an ongoing project, we would need 2-3 articles per week.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $105 pour ce travail
Hi, I am an expert author at Ezine Article Site and I kindly request you to give me a chance to do this work for you. , thanks Relevant Skills and Experience writing, research, copywriting Proposed Milestones $30 USD Plus
You may be able to benefit from grammatically perfect, effective articles that explain a service or situation to promote your business or project. I have the experience and skills that are needed to create articles tha Plus
Have you ever heard the term “Content King” and what role it plays in search engine ranking? Are you aware of the Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird and their recent updates? All recent Google updates are now emphas Plus
I'm fairly comfortable with researching and writing on various niches, and I’m also able to provide different types of writings. My knowledge of SEO and the market has helped me tremendously in meeting my clients' requ Plus
I’d like to be considered for your writing position. I’m a strategic writer with a strong background developing online content, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases and other branded copy. Plus
Hi. I'm a professional writer with 8 years of experience. I provide high-quality and well-researched content on a wide variety of subjects and meet tight deadlines. Relevant Skills and Experience Here you can find som Plus
Hi there, I’d like to be considered for your writing position. I’m a strategic writer with a strong background developing online content, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases and other b Plus