We're in need of experienced writers who are also preppers, survivalists, homesteaders, farmers, gardeners, permaculturists, woodworkers, DIY-ers, bushcraft experts, outdoor enthusiasts, hikers and doctors who can write about survival medicine.
We need high-quality articles of 1,700 words on average, written for the US public, conservative, right wing, 45 years or more, both genders. There is no upper word count limit, some pieces will be longer but one thing I hate is fluff.
- English as a first language (US, Canadian, Australian, British English etc.)
- No fluff! We gave up on some good writers because they added too much stuff that wasn't necessary. We can tell if you know survival and preparedness. You will have to edit your documents for brevity and clarity.
- The content needs to be 100% unique and we retain all copyrights, meaning you cannot publish what you deliver anywhere else (including print, audio or video format). It needs to pass copyscape. PLEASE DO NOT SPIN ANY ARTICLES, OR WE WILL TERMINATE THE CONTRACT. The articles will be published either under our name, yours or a pen name, but, again, we retain all copyrights and you cannot publish or sell them anywhere else.
- You need to provide article samples if you want to be take into consideration.
- Copywriting skills are a plus but not mandatory. We are focused on high quality content first and foremost, the resulting articles should be full of golden nuggets, tips, tricks, tactics. If you can make them sound catchier with your sub-headlines and an interesting writing style, that's a definite plus.
- The articles need to be written in a colloquial, friendly, casual voice, targeted at american men and women age 45+ who are interested in prepping and practical things.
- The articles will be related to prepping, DIY, survival, guns, stockpiling, woodworking etc.
- Please bid for one article of around 1,700 words. We can pay $30 per article but we can increase that after you write 10 articles for us. We don't want to leave anything important out and if the article goes over the agreed amount of words, we will pay a bonus for the stuff that's written extra. Photos, drawings and diagrams will also be paid extra so long as they're approved by us first.
- This is an ongoing project, we would need 2-3 articles per week.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $47 pour ce travail
Being a platinum level expert ezine author and having 6 years of writing expertise, I am fully confident that I can deliver you high quality, plagiarism free, seo friendly and error free articles within the earliest po Plus
Clients know me for writing Copies that turn cold traffic into subscribers, leads and sales. Writing data driven, persuasive, emotional content that builds trust and compel readers to take action. Relevant Skills and Plus
Hello I'd love to find out more about your article! My approach to writing is based upon taking chances as far as being ultra creative and ultimately making a significant impact on that reading moment in a person's li Plus
Articles Relevant Skills and Experience Article writing Proposed Milestones $155 USD - For 1 article
Hi, I’m Sarah. I have thoroughly read your requirements. I will follow your instructions. I have the premium membership of grammar and plagiarism checking sites to avoid any error. I can write articles with perfect g Plus
Yes, i am new on this platform. I am however a top seller on Fiverr, a similar freelancing site. There, i have written over 200 published articles and web contents for my clients. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a Plus
As a specialist in creative writing, the multitude of services I provide my clients, truly knows no bounds. In fact, you might say I am a jack of all trades, as I am experienced in almost every field of writing imagina Plus