Hello! We are looking for the blog article writer for the website [url removed, login to view] in American english language. Blog writer will be hired for 5 blog articles, contained 1500 - 3000 words each.
At first we would like you to write test blog article for first topic and if everything will be correct, we will give you to develop all 5 posts.
The topic for test blog article: How to Make a Chunky Knit Blanket – DIY Guide for Beginners. Word count: 2000. Article need specific words and rules for high SEO ranking. Blog will be published in Blog section [url removed, login to view]
Your task is to create evergreen content (one that stays true even after a long period of time).
1. Get right to the point in the first sentence/paragraph. A good way to do so:h ttps://[url removed, login to view] (start from 3:57)
3) The Preview
(BTW – this may also help you with your other freelance writing tasks)
- Hook the reader in the beginning. Asking question is a good method to do so.
- Use intriguing subheaders. Make sure to use subheaders to break up large blocks of
- Having a meaningful subheader every 3-5 paragraphs is recommended.
- Go with a casual blogging style that’s easy to read – write like you’re writing to a
- Use everyday vocabulary – this isn’t an academic paper.
- Short, concise sentences preferred. Convey your ideas as simply and clearly as
possible. Avoid fluff/filler words for the sake of word count.
- Use bullet points wherever possible.
- Keep paragraphs short. Since this is the web where attention spans are short, 2-3
sentence paragraphs are ideal. (Even 1 sentence paragraphs can be appropriate!!!)
- Cite the source if you're presenting a fact. Only cite authoritative sites or sites that can give more in-depth knowledge on a specific topic. (e.g, you’re writing about running, but your main focus isn’t on whether to eat before or after running – an
article explaining everything about eating for runners is ideal in this case!)
- Short article introduction – to promise the reader that he/she can learn how to make a chunky knit blanket at home.
- Advice, tips and step by step guide how to make a chunky knit blunket:
- Short article summary.
Information about keywords:
Each article and guide is focused on different keywords. All keywords are structured in three different categories:
1. Focus keyword – usually 1 main keyword per article
2. Secondary keywords – more specific keywords which must be included in the text
where you write about relative things.
3. Less Important keywords – synonyms and semantically related keywords. Try to include
these keywords in your text.
In each article keywords are different and MUST be presented for a different amount of times. Read carefully!
1. Focus keyword: diy chunky knit blanket. Focus keyword must be presented in the text 3-4 times. It must be mentioned once in the first paragraph, at least once in a subheading and at least once in the last paragraph.
2. Secondary keywords. Use each 2-3 times for the whole page:
1 How to knit a chunky blanket
2. How to wash crochet blanket
3. Less important keywords. Use each 1-2 times for the whole page:
1. how to make a chunky knit blanket
2. super chunky knit blanket pattern
Dont be shy to ask questions! ;)
36 freelance font une offre moyenne de €151 pour ce travail
Hello I would love to help in the exact 5 High quality articles that you need for your beautiful website, [login to view URL], and create the excellent content requested! Relevant Skills and Experience Please check Plus
I am thrilled to submit a bid to professionally develop the content of articles and deliver it within a mutually agreed time frame Relevant Skills and Experience I am the chief content provider for several companies l Plus
Hi we passed SEO LEVEL -3 exam here with top rank. we are doing SEO since last 10 year , you can see our profile , it will tell you all story , we have repeat hire ratio 45%+ Relevant Skills and Experience Website: ww Plus
Having 6 years of writing experience at Freelancer.com and on various online portals, I can assure informative, well-researched and high-quality articles. Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] Plus
High quality, professional and complete, topic based and well researched document with original content. Relevant Skills and Experience #1 Ranked Business Researcher and Writer on Freelancer.com Since 2010. Master of Plus
"Average" is not for me, and "satisfactory" is not what my clients get. "Exquisite", "intelligent", "accurate", "insightful" are way better adjectives my customers typically use to characterize my style and attitude. C Plus
Hello there, I am Saket. I have understood that you need me to write a 2000 word test article so I am quoting for that only. I am an experienced content writer and an MBA in marketing. Relevant Skills and Experience H Plus
Hi, I'm a professional writer with years of experience in writing website contents. I'm ready to help you on this project and you'll get informative & keyword optimized content. Relevant Skills and Experience Article Plus
hi there, I'd like to be considered for your project Relevant Skills and Experience I have the required skills and experience in this domain, having 4 years of experience in Business proposals ,Website content, conte Plus
Hi there, I read your project description carefully and I understand you require 1 well-written blog content of 1500-3000 words for your website [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience Blog Content Writing Rese Plus
Hi, I am seeking this opportunity to assist you in your project. I guarantee you Quality writing service with UK & USA English background. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 100% positive reviews in FL account beca Plus
I can SUCCESSFULLY WRITE 5 TOP QUALITY BLOG ARTICLES for [login to view URL] fulfilling all requirements. I’m a NATIVE ENGLISH Speaker with 8+ years of experience in writing on various niches. Relevant Skills and Plus
Hi, I have extensive article writing experience and my ability to research and fact-check ensures that I produce unique articles that are engaging and resonate with readers. Relevant Skills and Experience I can tackle Plus
Hi, i hope you are doing well. My name is Dr. Jennifer and I have done PHD from University of Melbourne. I would love to help you in Blog Writing. Thank you. Regards, Dr. Jennifer. Relevant Skills and Experience Blog Plus
Dear Employer, Are you searching for impressive content for your website that helps you to drive more traffic to your website? Than hopefully you have arrived at the perfect proposal for this job as we have been servi Plus