We are looking for writers for our network of blogs.
Interested parties must meet the following criteria:
1. Each publication must be of a minimum of 400 words including a specific keyword (see section 10 for more details). The keyword can be repeated, but not more than 4 times within the same text. (preferably, once).
2. All articles must be easy to read and not contain grammatical or spelling mistakes.
3. All articles must pass the copyscape test.
4. All texts must be 100% unique (no "article spinning") and independent of one another.
5. Candidates must be able to deliver at least 4 articles a day.
6. All articles must be written as a story (as if a blogger wrote it) and not like a newspaper article.
7. All publications must have a title, be well structured and be realistic.
8. Texts must be written in unisex manner or, in other words, as if it was a man (50% of the time) and woman (50% of the time). Please note that by man and woman, we mean by people over 25 years.
9. You cannot say that the blogger has a profession (or name it) or is a full time student. You can however talk about a friend’s or relative’s profession.
10. The tender is for a total of 20 texts including 10 with the keyword "Edmonton asphalt" and 10 with the keyword "vehicle restraint systems".