Need someone to post links to blogs, no automated software. Person needs to be able to write in English at a high level.
We will need 50 accepted links posted every day 5 days a week and will give you exact instructions on how to post to various blog and forums. We will give you 5 test posts first. If we like your work, we'll give you the job. Hours start from 8am eastern time to 4pm eastern USA time. The job pays $[url removed, login to view] per hour to start. This will turn into a long term position if we like your work. You will need to verify that all of the comment were accepted at the end of the day.
- At each forum or blog we will need you to setup a new account. We will provide an email address for this and you will have to login to the forum or blog.
- Each post must be at least 4 sentences long, which is around 48 words in length. Using correct grammar and sentence structure
- Forums range in many different topics. Some are technical forums, so research may be needed on your part to make a nice post.
- The posts must be written in good English and always relevant to the threads.
- MANUAL POSTING ONLY. No use of software. Do not copy and paste text from other forums or websites. Do not spam or do anything that would get you banned.
- The posts cannot start a thread. They MUST be replies to existing threads and must be related to threads without creating spam posts.
- Only postings with working signature and publicly visible links are accepted. If you have to log in to see it, the link will NOT be counted.
- We will require an Excel report with the following information:
1. URL of page where our link is located.
2. Date the link has been placed, and the comment you posted
Will Mostly Include:
1) Content Creation
• Article writing, “spinning” and distribution
• Ebook writing
• Blog posting
• Help with information product creation including podcasts and videos
2) Website Traffic Generation
• Article writing, distribution and posting
• Forum posting
• Video Uploading
• Posting to Blogs
• Blog commenting
• Building back links
• Search engine optimization
• Creation of accounts at various sites
• Social networking and bookmarking (including account creation at various sites)
• (Twitter Autofollow and regular tweeting)
3) Website Maintenance
• Keeping Wordpress blogs and associated plugins up to date
• Moderating blog comments
4) Customer Service and Virtual Assistant Tasks
• Monitoring & responding to customer service enquiries via email
• Arranging Meetings
• General administrative tasks
• Management of other outsourcers and their tasks
• Google research
1. English proficiency is a must. Ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to display oral and written communications with excellence.
2. Must be experienced in SEO, link-building, blog commenting and forum posting, social bookmarking
3. You have to be able to write well (well researched, written in American English, conversational, interesting and informative), including optimizing writing for keywords. A reader should not be able to tell that you're not an American
The report must be sent at the end of each day, so we know the progress of your work. Place the words "we understand" at the top of your reply to be considered. Persons that give a brief example of their writing skills will have more chances of being chosen.
You must post a minimum of 50 posts per day, that are good comments and that remain on the blog or forum.. Good results will mean ongoing business for you.
If interested in this job, please send a sample of your excellent English writing skills. Only those who provide a sample will be considered. Thank you for your time.