The maximum bid accepted for this project is $30 as it is a test project. The time frame to complete this is project is 15 days (with a report for checking on the 7th day and 14th day) so we do not expect a lot of work done but we do expect quality work. If satisfied with these two conditions, only then should you bid for this project.
I would like two 3000 word articles or one 6000 word article with references (in a well known and well accepted referencing style such as APS or MLA style of referencing). The topics for these articles are related to microbiology and biotechnology. The sub-topics from which you can choose to write are as follows below:
Microbial Genetics :
- Gene transformation, transduction, conjugation, plasmids and their
A brief account of genetic phenomenon in eucaryotics. Recombinant DNA
- Bacterial mutation and mutagenesis, types of mutation, mutagenes,
biological significance of mutation, induced mutations, isolation of mutants,
role of mutation in strain improvement, artificial chromosomes, Cloning in
bacteria virus, Yeasts and other eucaryotes.
- Recombinant DNA and gene cloning, cloning and expression vectors,
chimaeric DNA, molecular probes and gene libraries.
- Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR) and gene [url removed, login to view] PCR & its
modifications, application of PCR in biotechnology. & genetic engineering.
DNA polymorphism, RAPDs, VNTRs, SSRs, gene tagging, DNA finger
- Isolation, sequencing and synthesis of genes.
- Gene synthesis machines and human gene therapy.
- Yeast artificial chromosomes.
The articles must have the following characteristics:
1. It should be atleast 3000 words long (if giving two articles) or one long 6000 word article. (We will accept 2000 word articles as well provided we feel that the topic is well covered in that quantity of words).
2. It must have proper references from where the information is obtained. Information is preferred to have been taken from journal articles, and textbooks but not from other websites.
3. The article must have a minimum of 5 references.
4. The articles must not contain any copied text. You can paraphrase from the information source but do not write it word to word. It should be capable of passing a copyscape test.
Payment for the articles will be at the rate of 2$ for every 500 words. Therefore a 3000 word article would be worth 12$, while a 6000 word article would be at 24$.
These articles are to be posted on a website. Hence all your copyrights for the articles will be transferred to us and you will not have any ownership of the articles once the payment has been made.
If satisfied with the content quality, we may decide to hire you for future jobs.
For more information and clarification please feel free to contact us on this job posting.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $115 pour ce travail
Dear Employer, As a doctorate degree holder in the field of Biophysical chemistry, I have the necessary experience in writing and submitting dissertations. I was awarded my PhD at Korea Advanced Institute of Science Plus
Article Writing in Microbiology and Biotechnology Topic is nice and appropriate job for me. Please give a chance to work with you and show my skill. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have a degree in microbiology with experience in research. I have read your project description and perfectly understand what you need. I also know how quality content can transform your website and ranking on Go Plus
PhD level knowledge of all topics. Extensive, hands on laboratory experience with molecular biology techniques. Vast experience writing technical articles for publication.
I understand you want exactly. I'm a scientist in Egypt and i love microbiology. i will use your plane to do the project and i prefer the Two article "each 3000 words". i will finish your project on [login to view URL] i split Plus
I used to teach and do research for a premier university in the Philippines. I never plagiarize and all my statements are backed by reliable research
I am a research scholar doing PhD. in BIOTECHNOLOGY, I have a knowledge of all the topics mentioned in your project. I also have a experience of writing research papers and articles, so I would like to write article fo Plus
Hello sir, I am post graduate in microbiology and have done some research in Bacteriophages. Currently working in Cocacola company as quality assurance executive plus taking a lecture on a microbiology paper to [login to view URL] M Plus
I am graduated from faculty of science, Microbiology department and I am very interested in Microbiology, seeking to have master degree in it I am graduated by a research with the same specifications and I have Excell Plus
Microbiology is my profession and i will give my best efforts to you, and you will surely not get disappointment...