The maximum bid accepted for this project is $30 as it is a test project. The time frame to complete this is project is 15 days (with a report for checking on the 7th day and 14th day) so we do not expect a lot of work done but we do expect quality work. If satisfied with these two conditions, only then should you bid for this project.
I would like two 3000 word articles or one 6000 word article with references (in a well known and well accepted referencing style such as APS or MLA style of referencing). The topics for these articles are related to microbiology and biotechnology. The sub-topics from which you can choose to write are as follows below:
Microbial Genetics :
- Gene transformation, transduction, conjugation, plasmids and their
A brief account of genetic phenomenon in eucaryotics. Recombinant DNA
- Bacterial mutation and mutagenesis, types of mutation, mutagenes,
biological significance of mutation, induced mutations, isolation of mutants,
role of mutation in strain improvement, artificial chromosomes, Cloning in
bacteria virus, Yeasts and other eucaryotes.
- Recombinant DNA and gene cloning, cloning and expression vectors,
chimaeric DNA, molecular probes and gene libraries.
- Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR) and gene [url removed, login to view] PCR & its
modifications, application of PCR in biotechnology. & genetic engineering.
DNA polymorphism, RAPDs, VNTRs, SSRs, gene tagging, DNA finger
- Isolation, sequencing and synthesis of genes.
- Gene synthesis machines and human gene therapy.
- Yeast artificial chromosomes.
The articles must have the following characteristics:
1. It should be atleast 3000 words long (if giving two articles) or one long 6000 word article. (We will accept 2000 word articles as well provided we feel that the topic is well covered in that quantity of words).
2. It must have proper references from where the information is obtained. Information is preferred to have been taken from journal articles, and textbooks but not from other websites.
3. The article must have a minimum of 5 references.
4. The articles must not contain any copied text. You can paraphrase from the information source but do not write it word to word. It should be capable of passing a copyscape test.
Payment for the articles will be at the rate of 2$ for every 500 words. Therefore a 3000 word article would be worth 12$, while a 6000 word article would be at 24$.
These articles are to be posted on a website. Hence all your copyrights for the articles will be transferred to us and you will not have any ownership of the articles once the payment has been made.
If satisfied with the content quality, we may decide to hire you for future jobs.
For more information and clarification please feel free to contact us on this job posting.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $102 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a specialized writer, and I have some skilled article writers. I always confirm the articles while transferring to the client. Do not be anxious about the deadline. I am excited to come for your reply. Thanks Plus
Hi, i can help you with your project. I dont work in a team like others and take one project at a time. Most importantly, i will submit within the given deadline. Least i can demand is 60$ for the project.
Hi, I can help you with your articles.. After completing my masters in the UK I am currently working as a Bioinformatics/Biotechnology PhD researcher in Germany and I have excellent expertise in literature research Plus
Hi, My name is Mostafa, I'm a vet, got a diploma in medical microbiology and immunology. I will be happy to do this project, as I completed my diploma on the same topic. here you will find some papers of my work: Plus
Hello Sir, *****Ready to start work immediately!!! We are a team of experienced content writers willing to build a portfolio on this site. We at 9cortech are updated about the need for content writing and d Plus
Backed by IITians, Please check our portfolio at [login to view URL] or here on freelancer. We are a team of skilled young and agile content writers backed by IITians. We have been in the market for a while and deliveri Plus
I am a neuroscience PhD student at a National institute in India. I have done my masters in Stem cell biology and am well versed in microbiology and genetics and the techniques used. I have experience in writing scient Plus
I am currently pursuing M.Sc. ( by research) in Microbial Biotechnology at Amity University, Noida, India. However I have completed my bachelor's as B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology from University of Delhi. I have worked a Plus
Hi, I am Amit, Business Development Manager We are ISO 9001:2008 & ISO: 27001 Certified Web Designing, Development and digital advertising Company based in India with our offices in USA and Singapore. We are a Plus
I believe that I am the best candidate for this position because of my extensive customer service and management experience and my ability to adapt to any situation. I have a passion for success and goal oriented demea Plus