We are looking for detail-oriented creative thinkers able to balance time management and excellence of work. As a content writer, you will work with our Content Director for composing content that is personal, helpful, and 100% unique. You will be provided basic topics or themes from which you will be expected to author a unique article or post. Every piece of content you create will be reviewed by our Content Director, verified by Copyscape, and returned for your edits, after which the content will be posted. We neither require nor desire more than one round of review. Writers must be capable of expressing personal style and delivering work that meets or exceeds expectations.
The approximate topics are:
Grass-fed beef nutrition
Grass-fed beef healthfulness
Grass-fed beef environmental benefits
Different cuts of beef
To qualify for this position, a candidate must possess the following traits:
Consistency: you stop deadlines in their tracks
Independence: you do not need to be micromanaged, supervised, or babysat.
Natural Communication: your word choice is never off; your grammar impeccable; and you take personal offense when debating over split infinitives
Professional Passion: this ad has already been rewritten in your head.
Humility: you are capable of following directions, presenting your own feedback maturely, and asking for help or clarification when needed
Time-managed Creativity: you improve, revise, and perfect, but know when to stop and move on.
· Internet access and ability to work from home
· Access to, and advanced proficiency with, MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with Google Docs
· Regular availability on Skype or gTalk
· At least two years professional writing or editing experience
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Outstanding time management skills
· Experience writing or editing copy for online delivery
· Fluency in English (U.S.) language, phrases, idiom, and terminology
· Current or previous residency in the United States
· Our ideal candidate also possesses:
· Basic image editing skills
· Familiarity with WordPress
· Experience with writing press releases
· Enthusiasm for building relationships and networking with other business owners, bloggers, and journalists
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Passion for food, especially beef and steak
· Knowledge of fundamentals in nutrition
· Experience with writing food or health-related articles
· Understanding of environmental issues and sustainable farming
The project will be for fifty articles at $10 per 800 word article, with payment made on a per-article basis. We welcome the use of images. If you feel that you can command a higher rate, feel free to convince us – we’re open-minded, and very fair. You must be able to deliver at least five articles per week.
Ultimately, we would like to have a continuous contract and advancement to other roles or tasks based on your interests (Content Manager, Marketing, PR, etc.). Advancement will also depend on your abilities to lead and manage others to provide the same quality of work you would expect from yourself. Compensation and payout structure will be adjusted accordingly.
Please note, all rights to the completed work will be transferred over to us upon completion and subsequent payment. However, you may opt to use your name or an agreed-upon user name to represent the author.
You will be expected to provide:
· Minimum three samples of your best work
· Personal statement about why you would fit the job
· A resume (optional)
· A cover letter (optional)
Do not bid if you outsource your writing to others. We want the real you.
Thank you for your bids. If you are qualified for the position, we will contact you. Expect a phone/VOIP interview so that we may know you better.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $451 pour ce travail
Hello, My bid is for 50 articles. See the PM for my bid and sample details. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Kind regards.
I strive to meet and beat your expectations, and in doing so, I am leaving my competition behind. My work ethic is unparalleled, and I would love the opportunity to prove it to you.