Write a brief for the SEO scope of work that will be used for bidding on freelancers. You should be familiar/expert with SEO in order to write the correct Request For Proposal
Looking to the you, the writer to take the bullet points below and to organize and revise them into a proper proposal and add anything that is needed for companies to finalize a Scope Of Work from
Draft Brief Scope of Work Guideline below,
When you bid for this project, we need following information in PM:
- SEO Methods used ( need numbers, details)
- Time frame
- Experience within SEO
Technical Site Audit- What sort of recommendations come from the technical SEO review. What do the recommendations look like
Log file Analysis -
Keyword Research. Approach and typical example of report.
Content Marketing - What has been done
Will any components of the work that will be done outside your company—e.g., freelancers, vendors, etc.—outside your core internal team.
Integration - Please provide an example where your firm integrated with a 3rd party site. What were the major challenges you faced , and how did you overcome them ?
International SEO- Please provide an example of a website and the implementation details describing how you internationalized a site, including how you addressed different languages, local market integration and other related issues .
Were any of these sites internationalized (multiple languages )?
What documentation do you typically deliver (technical , audits, etc
Links building should follow:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
Please outline what method of reporting you propose so as to show us an improvement in search engine rankings be they weekly reports or other
End of draft scope of work.
In addition you are to make a recommendation on the best way to put these sites out to tender be it one at a time, two at a time, main site 1st, or main site last. Consideration should be made with respect to obtaining maximum economies of scale ie value for money without comprimising the quality of the projects undertaken.
Hi, I have worked extensively in PreSales domain over the last 8 years. I would be interested to work on the SEO section so that you get the best response to the RFP. It will be comprehensive and meet your requirem Plus
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $159 pour ce travail
A+ WRITER HERE ------ Ready to start this work, expect HIGH QUALITY from me. Looking Forward..........Thank you!
Hi, I have been writing articles for some of the big content writing companies like [login to view URL] and contentdevelopmentpros.com. I will charge you 25% less on each service these companies are charging. I am a ve Plus