We are looking for blog story writers for our blog network.
Interested people should have all the following list requirements.
1. Every blog post must be at least 400 words with at least one time the keyword "bridal show" but not more then 4 times (I prefer one time only).
2. Every blog post must be readable with no grammar errors, spelling mistakes.
3. Every blog post must pass copyscape.
4. Every blog post must be 100% unique and without article spinning.
5. Must be capable of handling at least 2 post per day.
6. Every post have to be write like an blog story not like an press article.
7. Every post must have an title
Exemple of what is and blog story:
The day before yesterday I got back from my workout at the gym and I was thinking about my better half’s complete lack of organisation. Before I left home this morning, I looked for a DVD that I had promised to lend to a colleague at work. No way I could find it and my wife, who had left home earlier than me this morning, wasn’t answering her cell phone. It turned out she had "stored it" in her bedside table. You see, I am someone very organized and direct. I’m nonetheless not crazy the point of sorting my underwear by color but yes, I do fold them, unlike my wife who throws her’s pell-mell into the drawer. Don’t get me wrong, she has a bunch of undeniable qualities, for example, she cooks like a real chef but when it comes to being organised, she’s a fiasco in motion. It is clear that if she didn’t accumulate so many things she could find them more easily. And I could too if I had to. I Don’t complain when she buys as many shoes as Céline Dion, running shoes, tango shoes or the shoes that she wore only once, at a friend's wedding last summer. But, she uses practically all our closets to store them. And when I say "store" it is a manner of speaking, since she never finds THE pair she needs at the very moment when she needs it most. And then I got home. I was overwhelmed by aromas that made my mouth water. My lovely wife had cooked my favorite soup, pear and leeks, a pork roast with apples and garlic which she is the only one to know the secret and a blueberry pie! In the long run, I said to myself that being organised doesn’t absolutely have to be a top priority...
No time wasting so to see if you read to offer until the end write "bridal" at the beginning and "show" at the end of your offer.
Only serious writers can contact me.
The submission is for 20 blog post.