We are looking for qualified writers. If you can write 100% original articles WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ERRORS, then perhaps, this is for you.
1. Payment is on weekly via freelancer.com. MINIMUM PAYOUT IS FOR 20 USD. BUT NO MILESTONE PAYMENT IS ENTERTAINED.
2. Articles must be unique and original but no duplication. EACH AND EVERY PARAGRAPH should not contain more than one, 4 words lengthy duplicated phrase to pass the duplication checking test.
3 You understand that after getting the payment for the article(s) you have written, the right of those articles will be transferred to us and you are not allowed to reuse them.
If your article is rejected for poor quality and other reasons, you will not get payment for that particular article.
If your work is rejected two times for poor quality, no longer you will be able to write for us.
4. Payment rate: (You will be enrolled in A, B, or C pay-rate based on your writing ability)
A. Articles: 3 USD per 500 word article
B. 4.50 USD per 500 words original article and 2 rewrites of it
3.75 USD per 400 words original article and 2 rewrites of it
3.00 USD per 300 words original article and 2 rewrites of it
C. Articles: 2 USD per 500 word article
5. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK FROM GMT 3.00 AM TO GMT 10.00 PM GMT DAILY. THURSDAY AND FRIDAY IS OFF.
6. You will be sent other guidelines to follow.
7. Please keep patience until I reply your PM.
8. So, if you are interested, please copy and paste this following sentence in your pm, otherwise I will not entertain your bid. And please tell something about you so that I can judge you.
“I am an excellent writer. And I am serious and agree with your conditions."
9. Thank you
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $15/heure pour ce travail
I love writing. I am creative person that's why I can assure you that I can do this job. Please consider me to be one of your writers. Thank you very much.
Dear hiring manager, I have all the requirements which you have mentioned will it finish it on time. Looking forward to the opportunity to work in this project. Thank you.