20 articles on different topics related to woodworking.
Keep in mind that all articles should be minimum of 400 words. So, bid for 20 articles of 400 words.
Terms and Requirements :
1) Articles will be at minimum 400 words.
2) I will provide you the topics for each individual article.
4) You should have excellent English writing skills.
3) All articles will be 100% unique, original and based on the topics i provide.
4) The articles will be written by you and should be Plagiarism free and will pass Copyscape.
5) I can reject or resend any article if I think it doesn't comply with my requirements.
6) Writers with previous experience on this topics are preferred, but not mandatory.
7) You have to include sample of your writing while bidding. And if possible include a sample relevant to the topics I mentioned above.
8) Artilcles will be paid for using PayPal. After 10 articles I will pay ½ the price, then pay the other half when the remaining 10 articles are ready.
9) The first 10 articles should be completed in 7 days. The remaining 10 articles should be completed in another 7 days. All 20 articles should be completed in the 14 day time period.
Articles cannot be resold, distributed, published, reproduced or reused in any way (not even even as samples). Ownership of all articles with all copyright shall be transferred to me to use at my discretion.
Décerné à :
21 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 83 $ pour ce travail
Read and understood your requirements. I am confident I'm the right person for this project. Please check private message for bid details and samples. Thank you. :)
I strive to meet and beat your expectations, and in doing so, I am leaving my competition behind. My work ethic is unparalleled, and I would love the opportunity to prove it to you.
I wanted to take this opportunity to discuss my credentials with you and hope for your consideration with respect to this job. I have worked as a freelance writer.
Hi, I can provide you with high quality, unique and well researched articles. Please refer to the PM for a sample from my work and the bid details.