Grey Matter Publications is a publishing house that publishes a periodical on career guidance, government jobs and exams.
- Individual/ agency with a passion for writing
- Experience in writing articles on career development will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Understand the business and consumer requirements
- Able to conduct independent research
- Candidates based in India would be preferred
- Write completely original, high-quality article based on career development including career options, off-beat careers, soft-skills, corporate work management etc.
- An article should have a wordcount of min. 1500 words along with relevant pictures/ graphs/ statistics.
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Conduct in-depth research related to the subject
- Maintaining a complete database of the sources used
- Primary Skills: Article Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Research skills
- Portfolio preferred
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3414 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi, thanks for posting a project. I have read all the details carefully, and I am ready to work with you. Further detail and samples are in your inbox.