Since their foundation in 2015, Cevotec already evolved to the leading developer and provider of patch-based manufacturing technologies for fiber composites. With the production system SAMBA and the CAD-CAM software ARTIST STUDIO, we offer one of most advanced manufacturing systems worldwide, and we will further extend our portfolio of process and software technologies in the future. It’s our own software development in particular that enables us to implement complex processes while keeping the design process easy and efficient for the user.
We follow a big vision: We want to revolutionize the composites industry and establish Fiber Patch Placement as a new global standard. Let us jointly set milestones in future lightweight strategies - milestones in composites.
- Writing complex technical articles in English
- Topics include: fiber composites, robotics, mechanical engineering, CAD, CAM and FEM software, industry 4.0. concepts, etc.
- Target audience: engineers and decision makers from aerospace, automotive and other industries
- Scope: on average approx. 1-2 articles per month (average of 2 pages per articles)
- A dedicated engineer of Cevotec gives the necessary briefing and input
- Experience in technical writing in English (please list articles for reference)
- Relevant engineering or technical background, including sufficient knowledge of fiber composites
- Excellent English skills/ secondary language level (or 5+ years living and working in an English-speaking country)
- Quick comprehension of technical concepts
- Flexible and reliable
- Unique insights of technical developments at a leading industry 4.0 start-up
- Flexible work environment
- Office presence not required
- Fair compensation
We are passionately building a leading high-tech start-up and expect this passion to be reflected in your articles and text – while accurately portraying technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way. If you want to be part of our experienced and highly motivated team, please reach out to us.
Teto Sara Lax (HR Business Partner), email@example.com. Questions upfront? Call us at +49 89 2314 165-55.