I made a original stopwatch using arduino. This stopwatch has following functions.
1. Start/Stop button
2. Reset button
3. Stop button ( ones I press this button, time(only second row of LCD) will stop)
4. Count-Down button ( while I hold down this button, time(only second row of LCD) will go backward )
5. Double Count-Down button ( while I hold down this button, time(only second row of LCD) will go backward 2 seconds per second)
6. SD card data logger.
I need following functions.
1. When time(only second row of LCD) reached 1:00, 1st signal light will turn on.
2. When time(only second row of LCD) reached 2:00, 1st and 2nd signal light will turn on.
3. When time(only second row of LCD) reached 3:00, 1st,2nd and 3rd signal light will turn on.
4. When time(only second row of LCD) reached 4:00, 1st,2nd ,3rd ,4th signal light will turn on.
5. When time(only second row of LCD) reached 5:00, 1st,2nd ,3rd ,4th and 5th signal light will turn on.
6. while Count-Down button or Double Count-Down button is pressed, signal light only turned on will flicker
7. Please use the mode INPUT_PULLUP instead of INPUT
I have following items
[url removed, login to view] UNO R3
[url removed, login to view] SD Shild
[url removed, login to view] ZB * 2
[url removed, login to view] Signal Tower
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] 8 channel relay
please advice me how to wire and scketch.
if you have a question. please let me know.
Hi, I read your project description and code and saw the video and the picture you have attached. You have nicely planned this project and selected appropriate components. I can help you to implement this project in t Plus
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $58 pour ce travail
Hi I am an expert electronics engineer I can do it for you I have almost 7 years of experience in the design of system based on arduino please reply to discuss it further I am waiting for your reply to start Reg Plus
Hello. I can't see where your device uses SD and XBEE. My bid includes scetch and 1-2 hours of consultations for wiring and switching of lights. If you need to use something else - I need more information. In Plus
Hello, In the hardware, I presume you need the LED torch to be away from the stopwatch. You will need to choose from the following 2 options: 1. A direct wiring of the Xbee module to the relay module (cheaper, no Plus
Hi, I have several years of advanced experience in Arduino development and 15+ years in electronics/embedded development. You can check my linkedin profile here: [url removed, login to view] Don't know i Plus
Hi there My name is Ahmed Mosad from cairo - Egypt , i have more than 6 years of experience in the field of embedded system design and s.w engineer here you can find some of my projects on my you tube channel : Plus
Bid negotiable. I'm available when I'm online. Message me if you're interested in my bid and I'll reply as soon as I can.
i want to discuss it before you award me... please meet me at skyp: hamza_hafeez2000 Id: hamzahafeez2000 at gmail