This project is for a Processing sketch. By Processing I am referring to the programming language/IDE found at Processing.org. If you're not already familiar with Processing please don't bid on this project. This is a fairly simple project for somebody who is mid to advance knowledge of Processing.
In a nutshell: take serial data that is already coming through the computer convert the data into an array and variables.
1. I have serial data coming from an Arduino to my computer over com 3.
2. There are 11 values separated by comas.
3. Use Processing's Serial Library to read the data, create an array, and convert to variables.
4. The values have a very long range: 0 - 700,000+ - So map the variables to keep values low.
5. Plug the variables into a basic sketch that uses shapes such as rect, ellipse, triangle, etc.
Need this within 2 days.
5 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 6 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hi, i have been working on arduino + processing for a few years now. (To develop prototypes mainly). I can do this without trouble, im an electronic engineer.