Make Arduino Library to support MQTTs with SIM7500 Modem
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a skilled developer who can create an Arduino library that supports MQTTs with the SIM7500 Modem.
Remote access to Hardware can be provided for testing.
- The main purpose of using MQTT with the SIM7500 Modem is real-time data communication. The library should support ESP32-WROOM32 SoC with Arduino IDE.
- The library should include basic MQTT support, as well as support for MQTTs.
- SMS functionality are required.
- Library should have functions to check the connections status, maintain connection
SIM7500 Modem Support:
- The library does not need to support multiple SIM7500 Modems simultaneously.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Arduino and developing Arduino libraries.
- Experience with ESP32 devices
- Strong knowledge of MQTT protocol and its implementation.
- Familiarity with the SIM7500 Modem and its functionalities.
Nº du projet : #37234554
À propos du projet
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 182 $ pour ce travail
I am Ring. I am a C developer since 2000. I am also 20+ years experienced in GNU/Linux based system, server installation and customization, deployment, security and support. I may help you in this regard.