APP DESKTOP MULTIPLATFORM (ACCEPTABLE .EXE OR WEB SERVICE.
- That users can interact by loading numbers in the green and red positions of the screen, and can visualize that interaction in the 3d graphic on the right of the screen. The 3d graph is formed with the values of the table that the users fill in.
- "WRITE / WRITE" button. Send the array by USB port to external microcontroller.
- "READ / READ" button. Read the data from the external microcontroller through the USB port.
- "Open" icon. Open a previous project where the array has been saved.
- "Save" icon. Save a project, save the array.
- "Connection" icon. Set connection values in default baud and or manual, Choose default COM port and manual.
- "Print" icon. Allow to print the 3d graph together with the values of the table on the screen.
- Communication from USB to microcontroller is already done.
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 264 $ pour ce travail
Hello. I am system developer with 12 years of experience. I use C/C++/C#/Java/Nodejs in my projects. I can do your task qualitatively.
Hello, I would like to express my interest in working on this project. I am a certified LabVIEW developer having over 7 years of experience in developing data acquisition solutions and has interfaced various instrumen Plus
Hello Sir/ Ma’am A skilled full stack developer, I have rich experience in JAVA, C, C++, C#, Python, .NET , Mysql, Sql, Ionic , Matlab, ANDROID and ARDUINO. I am very confident with my skills and I'd like to help Plus
Hello sir, you project is very suitable for me. I have rich experience in very similar 3rd part graph from microcontroller via USB port. I would like to discuss more details via chat. Thank you.
Dear Client, Nice to meet you. I have read your description and I am so interested in your C++ project. I am well experienced and skillful C/C++, QT and C# and VB, Java and Python programmer. And have 8+ years of exper Plus
Hi I am Artem Vasilcov, a senior Python expert. Thanks for your clear job posting! I can understand your requirements. Fortunately, I have done lots of application projects with GUI using Kivy, Pyside, PyQt, etc, so I Plus
Hi There C++, JAVA, C , C#, PYTHON and Android expert. I have checked your project description properly and its completely under my skills and perfectly doable. Bid is negotiable and lets talk about budget and deadlin Plus
I have experience working in most of the latest micro-controllers , I can certainly help you here but I am bit confused about the part of micro controller here or how it is used ?
I have worked on similar project of serial communication with Rs232 and have code available which has to be modified to meet ur purpose.