Exhaust Sound Active Simulator System
It is a car exhaust system that uses special equipment with internal speakers installed under the car around the exhaust silencer without having to mess or change the original pipe.
Basic operation system:
OBDII that is plugged into the car sends status information to Engine Data, CANBUS to send Bluetooth / WIFI signal. Connect with the box Microcontroller Unit to receive data that has been converted into new audio that is put on the board according to the status of the car in real-time. Plugin the AUX cable from the control box, send to Power amplifier For amplifying sound To send sound to the device that has the speakers on the back of the car
1. The most realistic sound Detailed patterns of the sound that pipes
2. There is a remote control or control via the Mobile App for turning on-off, changing the sound or Effect, adjusting the tone
[login to view URL] sound (change gears, pull gears or downshift, pang sounds when lifting the accelerator around the engine quickly)
4. Volum automatically increases-decreases the rpm.
5. REAL-TIME quality signal transmission does not make the sound Delay than the accelerator.
6. In 1, the basic box wants to put the sound of 3 different engine models into the control box
7. The system can edit the audio code file or Adjust the pattern details. According to the needs of customers by the work team
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2375 pour ce travail
Best PCB Design Expert at your doorstep! Dear Client, I have read and understood your project details thoroughly, and I am super excited to work as they are an exact match with my skillset and experience. With more Plus
Hello! I am guessing that i'll be using an Arduino, Raspberry Pi and some custom made PCBs to get the electronic components down and using ML and sound recognition to get the procedural sound made. The project may take Plus