In the pre-seed stage, OrderSpark’s website creation platform enables fashion and beauty entrepreneurs to quickly build and launch online stores with integrated inventory and sales management tools to grow and scale their D2C businesses.
We are looking for a Symfony PHP Developer to join our team, they'll be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You'll be working on the website builder and on partner marketing.
You'll be helping us meet our Sept 18th launch date.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges in the area of dynamically generating web pages based on data retrieved from a database
- Integration of data storage solutions, such as CDN (Digital Ocean Spaces)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, in particular Symfony
- Ideal candidate will understand and know the Instagram API
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, in particular Vue.js
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages, in particular MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab
- Familiarity with building and deploying Docker images
- Familiarity with NGINX
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2413 pour ce travail
Dear revered, I hope you are doing well. I have 7+ expertise in PHP, CI, Yii, PHP/MySQL, HTML5, Responsive Design, Ajax, JQuery and CSS. I can develop any type of website like e-Commerce, Real estate, Social Network Plus
Dear hiring manager. Thank you for the job post. I have experiences of 10 years with Website building. As a full stack developer, I have completed many projects from scratch. Please discuss about the project requiremen Plus
Hi, I am a full-stack developer with 10 years of PHP (Laravel, Symfony) experience. I have a strong expertise in software development life cycle from modeling to deploying. I love API-first paradigm with JS framework l Plus
Hi there I am a full stack developer with 4.5 years experience. I have worked with PHP, JS and frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Codegniter, Wordpress, Reactjs, Vue.s, and Nodejs etc. I have also worked with REST APIs Plus
Hi, as an Symfony PHP expert I bid on your project. I read your job description carefully and understood the requirement clearly. According to my knowledge I can lead your project to the success. Please discuss in more Plus
Hi I'v just read your requirement and attached files carefully and then understood what you mean enough I'v rich experience in PHP framework Development for many years. I'm KING of Symfony. KING means that the best ski Plus
Hello, I am a Senior Web Developer with a vast array of knowledge in many different front-end and back-end languages, responsive frameworks, databases, and best code practices. I am dedicated to my profession and love Plus