For an ongoing project, I am looking for somebody who can undertake light administrative tasks, make travel arrangements, translate documents from Russian into English , and carry out online patent research of technical subjects on the Russian Patent Server [url removed, login to view]
It is important that you have a phone and can be contacted regulary.
Suits part time student, 10 to 15 hours per month preferably female.
Must have carried translation work before from Russian into English and have a referee ie. a foreignlanguage teacher, lecturer etc. Only applicants with full verifiable CV will be considered further.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 25, 2009 6:14:08 AM:
Hi Coders, Thank you for your interest in my project. Please be aware of the change of terms which have been applied for this project. Kind regards Al: ---
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Apr 27, 2009 1:32:48 AM:
HI, Dear Coders. I am sorry to inform you that I have not been able to consider you for the Virtual Assistent Job . Better luck next time Al: ---
Report in Windows word format.