It's a simple task . Needs a bit of research. See the attachments. Needs to be completed within tonight.
1. Search the web (mainly IEEE and ACM) publication databases to find a recent article on a biomedical application using a microcontroller. Clearly cite your reference(s).
In your report:
• Provide a very brief discussion on what the paper is about. (1-2 paragraphs)
• Clearly indicate which microcontroller is used.
• Summarize which components/peripherals of the microcontroller are used.
2. Suppose you are in charge of designing a microcontroller-based system for a packet processing application. These are high speed internet packets from the PC that are going to be processed in the microcontroller. In this particular application, you are asked to identify the number of times a given string (known) appeared within a short period of time in the steam of packets. This is a string-matching detector. Roughly, draw a block diagram (or explain) how you would design this microcontroller-based string matching detector. Which peripherals would you be using? What considerations would you take into account?
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹1606 pour ce travail
Hi, I am [url removed, login to view] sekhar,Mtech,[phd]. i will complete your task in < 2 -3hrs ..come in online chat and confirm me...i will start working and deliver it soon.i will be waiting .Thank u