Are you a video editor with animation skills?
I'm looking for someone to help with 2 projects, I'm hoping to hire one person that can handle both:
1. Edit videos of products, I'll send you the clips.
2. Create new animation based videos based on articles we write for our website.
Edit Product videos for YouTube
We're starting a new project where we create videos of family friendly products (everything from children's toys, to electronics, a large variety of different products). We film the videos of products and then upload the footage to a cloud drive. Your job would be to edit the video so it looks and flows nice. Some graphic animation will be important to include as well.
Here is the process you'd follow:
1. Download the video clips that our videographer has created - this is the core of the video
2. Add our logo - (Animate our logo first)
3. Create a cool / fun quick intro (maybe 2-4 seconds?) to grab attention & to show what the viewer is going to see in the video (the final result). Use this in each video.
4. Create a cool / fun quick outro (including our logo & website). Include a call to action message at the end: "If you enjoyed what you saw, please like this video", "Click to subscribe if you want to see more videos like this" and "Don't forget to turn on alerts to see new videos first". Use this in each video.
5. Maybe some chill background music? As long as it doesn't take away from the person's voice.
6. Make a nice looking thumbnail that stands out
7. Upload finished video to my Google drive.
EXCELLENT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED - Don't waste my time if your English isn't great.
No voice recording is necessary for these videos.
We'll be recording about 5-6 videos per week, maybe more, so be aware that I'd like them edited as soon as the clips are uploaded.
When you're caught up on the above project, I need you to work on creating animation based videos.
We're writing articles about financial concepts and I need animated videos to show how these concepts work.
You'll just need to create the video based on the articles we've written on our website. Each article will need a video created for it.
Questions for you to answer in the application process:
1. How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 at the video editing platform of your choice (Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro X, Sony Vegas, etc...?)
2. How could you make these videos stand out?
3. How would you make this a success? Why should I choose you?
4. What's your schedule like, week/weekends? Can you start today?
5. Where would you get royalty free music for each video from?
6. How would you rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 at Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop?
7. What else are you skilled at?
8. What kind of animation have you done? What program would you use to animate? Examples of past work?
I have hundreds of these videos I need edited & hundreds more that I need created.
This job starts at $2/hr.
Place "Video Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this post.
If you see this post, I'm still looking for the right person, so please apply as soon as you see this.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $6/heure pour ce travail
I have read your request, my friend I work as a video editor 3 years experience My skill is Adobe Premiere And Adobe After Effects I am happy to work with you Thank you