The job is for a big project.
This is the first step if you are interested in participating in the selection program.
1. Samples (10usd)
2. Pilot 1 (50-100usd) (will be published after step 1. Samples 10usd completes)
3. Main job (200usd) (will be published after step 2. Pilot 1 50-100usd completes)
You are at step 1. Samples
What you have to do is to provide a one-page drawing that includes the following characters and specifications. You will be awarded 10usd.
We are looking for talent at this stage, we want to see the resemblance between the characters we assigned to you and your drawings. The other thing that we might care about is the quality of your samples at this stage and this other evaluation could also mean that a very important element that we look for at the second step Pilot 1 50-100usd will be considered an achievement towards step 3.
The characters are:
1. Vitalik Buterin - [login to view URL]
- he always wears a strap-on with a penis in a unicorn horn shape, rainbow colors.
- he always has nearby or he is always riding a small wooden white unicorn poney(for kids)
- this character also has a removable head
2. Roger Ver - [login to view URL]
- a negative character named Evil Ver
- always dressed in red & black(dark)
- wears a tall collar, Prince Dracula style
3. Jimmy Song - [login to view URL]
- good guy, cop, The Sherrif with a Texan Sherrif hat and badge
4. Ian Balina - [login to view URL]
- always dressed as a waiter and always carrying a speaking trumpet hanging by his belt
5. Satoshi Nakamoto - [login to view URL]
- this character has an unknown identity
- always carrying a samurai sword
- always seen in a shadow or from behind
I also left you YouTube video links for everyone of this 5, so I can help you out since I don't want to waste more time that I have to, for this selection program. Let's do this as simple as possible and move to step 2. Pilot 1 with some nice comic book drawings.
Also, I forgot to mention, you can feel free to make these first drawings of the characters, in any posture you feel like it, either separately or together, in step 1. Samples we don't consider these criteria for choosing who gets to step 2. Pilot 1.
I hope you also find this challenge interesting, guys!
Best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing what you'll send me! Esco
Hi My name is Mihajlo. Im skillful and experienced comic and storybording [login to view URL] sample is USA comic style and is probably worked traditionally-free [login to view URL] art style is much more detailed and more European-Fren Plus
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $26 pour ce travail
Hello Employer, We’re very much interested in your job, it is amazing work, we love to do Comics book. We’re doing these similar work from last 7 yrs. Plz come on Chat. Please have a look at my portfolio: htt Plus
Hello sir, Here experienced illustrator for your project, i can able to handle both of illustrator and Photoshop, so i can provide high quality art work with unlimited revision until you satisfied, Plus
PLEASE SAY HI I read your posting for a new graphic designer with interest. I strongly believe in offering practical, cost-effective solutions and complete adherence to clients’ recommendations I have experience of Plus
Hello, My writing style and quality is the perfect match for your E-book. I can include a lot of click baits and exciting sentences to keep the readers curious, interested, and glued to their screen. I am flexible and Plus
Your project seems very interesting. I am good in making sketches can show you one of mine if you interested . Currently studying ms in business of fashion in New Jersey , U.S
I am very quick and accurate in my work ,and if you doesn't get satisfied then I will take only half of the price
Hello my name is Garid and im professional character comic designer. Please chat me i can provide sample comix art if you want.
I have just done those type of project in the past, designing characters for comics, boardgames and mascot