[login to view URL] is a simple Webb app made in spring boot (back end) and angular (front end). Organisers add limited information about their dance events and they show up in a list for each city.
Please visit the webapp, make a registration and take a look around.
There is a need for improvement in different parts that are listed below. You should be able to adjust both backend and frontend. Please read through and contact me so we can have a chat and clarify the points.
- Page refresh doesn’t load complements when logged in.
- fix problem with “Login logic” when session is expired.
- Create route for each city example: [login to view URL]
- Add "Urban Kiz", "tango" and "Swing" to dances.
- Add event types just like dances. Party/Social, Class and Festival
- Event duration… so that event stays in the list and doesn’t disappear the first day.
- Bring “add event” under “my event” to the top
Event Form validation:
- Country to be selected from list
- City to be selected from list
- Improve the logic for duplicate event warning
- Fix date formatting
- Edit price fields (add “free”, see “more info” or enter a value)
- Edit home page search field. Devid it to 3 parts: city, dances and event types)
- Multi-select dances. If a dance is turned off events without that dance disappear. Design to be discussed.
- Multi-select types. If a type is turned off events of that type are hidden.
- Nicer UX. Make the search field stay in the page. - - Dynamic response when selecting and deselecting.
- “Event Types” to be added as tags just like dances but in different colour - lighter pink.
- When admin click “modify” user or event and then clicks on another sections “go back” button doesn’t disappear
- When admin modifies a user or event pencil and trash button disappear
Warning and confirmation messages can appear at the same time on login page.
- “add by” disappears after deleting and event by admin and need refresh.
- User “verify” button hides under footer in mobile
Make verification links clickable
- Create a separate page for the admin to verify events (separated from the home typepage). The page will have: pagination, filter by added date and cities, search for events by user
- Create a new interface for the admin in which he can see sent/failed emails
- An email will be sent to the admin if someone submit a URL for verification
My event page:
- Archive old events
- Statistics: Number of events, number of past and upcoming events. Number of clicks of views or clicks on each event, etc.
Thanks you in advance,
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 197 $ pour ce travail
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my portfolio website ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [login to view URL] Hi, there. I am confident in web design and development I have read your requirements carefully but I have some questions for this project still. I have co Plus
Hello Adrian, Angular, Java spring boot expert is here, I checked your dance site as well as your requirements, I have a whole time to work on yours and will deliver perfect result with clean code shortly, please feel Plus
⭐⭐⭐Dear Client⭐⭐⭐ I've read through the job details carefully. I am 100% confident of your job because I have rich experience in ★General web technologie - HTML5, CSS3(SASS/LESS/SCSS), Bootstrap5, jQuery - tai Plus
Hi there! You want to build an Tour Industry application that will incorporate a fleet management system, travel booking, accommodation booking, generate itinerary for tour packages with a gateway payment system.I am c Plus
Hi, Greetings! I read the job details and am ready to work on it. I am a developer with professional-level programming experience of 5 years with an award-winning portfolio. I can handle projects from small styling t Plus
Greetings from M Yasir Khan. I have read your Job Post and Know what You are looking for. I can help you in the best way with the reasonable Rates and timeline. I am available 24/7 and can assist you at any time. I hav Plus
Hello, thanks for sharing your requirement. I have just read the explanation of your requirement very carefully. I am a senior MEAN Stack developer. I have lots of experience in TypeScript, Angular, [login to view URL], Material UI Plus
Greetings, Thankyou for sharing your project details. Aurd Infotech has decent experience in Angular,node JS. Please share in a bit detail about your requirement what features you needed on the app and the description Plus
Hi, I just checked you website, It is offline. I reviewed features that you requested and bugs you want to fix. Of course some of them needs to check web app to understand. We talked before If you remember. I'm a full Plus
Hi, I'm senior Java developer mastering the JAVA/JEE and Spring ecosystem and front-end using React.js / TypeScript and Angular / Typescript, structured, curious and passionate.