Convert VB.Net Web Forms site to C# and Angular Web App
We would like to convert a data driven (MSSQL) web site written in VB.Net Web Forms to a modern architecture using C#, MVC and Angular.
Our current web site has a dashboard and five sections.
Section 1: Inventory Management - Inventory can be added, update, deleted and moved between sites. Inventory can also have tasks associated with them. When a task is completed cost tracking data is records with the completed task.
Section 2: User Management - Users can be tied to individual sites or groups or sites.
Section 3: Site Management - Setup, update and delete sites. Sites can also be grouped together so that reporting and user roles can happen at the site level or the group level.
Section 4: Group Management - Sites can be group together.
Section 5: Reports - There are several reports that we currently have.
1. The C# MVC and Angular Web App, .Net 4.5
2. The project must be delivered as VS2015 or VS2017 project with all required files and compile without warnings. Please comment your code well.
3. The site should be responsive. We would prefer to buy template that you can work with to minimize UI work.
4. We would like to use [url removed, login to view] team Services for code checkin, project management, backlogs, etc.
5. We would like to App to run Azure (Web App + SQL) . Ideally we will have a staging and production environments
49 freelancers are bidding on average $4789 for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in [url removed, login to view] as you can see my profile: ([url removed, login to view]). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards