I'm looking for a developer to help with continuous development of several online card games. Our games have a WEB version and also mobile apps (iOS and Android), all of them share the same database and backend code. The development is organized into two servers - prod and dev. All the architecture is hosted on Firebase Google servers. Firebase RealTime Database un Firebase functions are used for the backend, React + Redux for the WEB frontend and React Native + Redux for the mobile apps.
I have already one senior developer for WEB and backend, and another developer for the mobile apps. Currently I am looking for an additional developer to help with implementing further features and bug fixes.
What we're expecting from you:
- strong skills and experience with of NodeJS, Firebase and ReactJS, as these are the main tools & languages used in our project for now
- availability to work for at least 20 hours per week
- good communication and English skills to coordinate with other devs and to understand the requirements
- experience with developing native apps (iOS and Android) is a bonus, as you might need to get involved also in the development of mobile apps
What we're offering:
- a solid workload for at least 20 hours per week (or more)
- work for interesting projects and ideas
- clearly described tasks of features to implement and bugs to fix