Robotix Learning solutions is looking to hire passionate design professional to lead & guide the UI/UX function for an online eLearning platform targeted for Global K-12 students. This person would be responsible for driving the user interface & user experience and give a design vision to the product.
1. Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
2. Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
3. Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
4. Experience in NodeJS, AngularJS (required).
5. Experience in Web & Mobile app development - Ability to take full responsibility for the complete application lifecycle that includes development, testing, deployment, support & troubleshooting
6. Develop and implement detailed user-interface specifications
What You Will Be Doing:
a) Create a highly responsive B2C web-app using a wide range of open-source frontend and backend technology.
c) Responsible for the full lifecycle of a project, including development, unit testing, system testing, and change management
e) Code reviews, Overall project estimations, Estimation reviews, Project planning. - Interact with stakeholders for the development requirements gathering
A. Deep understanding of UI Frameworks (Angular Js or React Js ) is Mandatory
B. Must have experience in building large scale frontends using frameworks
C. Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle those.
D. Must possess a track record of building Single Page responsive UI.
E. Experience with LAMP stack ; Databases such as NoSQL and any RDBMS will be a plus.