Travail non-trouvé

Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver le travail que vous cherchiez.

Trouver les travaux les plus récents ici :

You will have to make a search function and save data from html forms.

€8 - €19
€8 - €19
0 offres

The task is to install an web app made with Laravel on a new server and recreate the database with all tables (when I moved the app from the old server I didn't made a back-up of the database) but I have all laravel database php files in order to generate a new database. I'm looking for a back-end developer with experience in Laravel framework.

€27 - €227
€27 - €227
0 offres
Build a site in Angular 8 6 jours left
VERIFIÉ

We are looking for a contractor that can help us to build the front-end for our website in Angular 8. We have the backend endpoints and APIs required, and if needed we can build more. We think the best way to do this is by a daily or weekly contract. If the results are very good we can foresee hiring for a full-time position. We have part of the visual design as PNGs, the developer/designer is...

€28 / hr (Avg Bid)
Local
€28 / hr Offre moyenne
7 offres

We need a designer to design a logo with transparent background (png) and 2 full hd intro videos which should be around 10-20 seconds long. Sounds is not a must but good to have. It will be used for a digital signage device as intro video and brand icon. Sample intro video like below ones; [se connecter pour voir l'URL] [se connecter pour voir l'URL] Deliverables: 1x Brand Icon t...

€48 (Avg Bid)
€48 Offre moyenne
44 offres

Hello, we are working on a Laravel cms in which we need pdf parsed into json format. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge of Nodejs. Digitalocean droplet is ready and pdf2json and p2jsvc libs are installed, but getting some errors. We want to use Digitalocean Droplet as REST Api which will handle the input pdf and return pdf2json parsed json response, which Laravel app will handle. ...

€13 (Avg Bid)
€13 Offre moyenne
1 offres

It is an IT backend and App development for uberizing home services which has been already developed by 90% for the back end (error free and debugged) and still needs to be developed further for following remaining parts of the project: 1- Remaining 10% of back end development (mainly Payment API integration) 2- Android / iOS applications development 3- User Interface and front end design and b...

€1032 (Avg Bid)
€1032 Offre moyenne
22 offres
Design project 6 jours left

I need a logo designed. I am experience person in logo designer. Iam experience 2year.

€322 (Avg Bid)
€322 Offre moyenne
10 offres

I need some help with internet marketing.

€169 (Avg Bid)
€169 Offre moyenne
2 offres
Data Entry 6 jours left

We're looking for a great data entry candidate to assist with data migration of about 100 pages into a Wordpress CMS. We'll provide the data in Word Docs / Google Docs along with brief instructions on how to use the Wordpress. We're also very happy to have a conference briefing to talk and explain the brief. Please note that the project budget allocation for this work is in Americ...

€93 (Avg Bid)
€93 Offre moyenne
6 offres
game development 6 jours left

I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built.

€77 (Avg Bid)
€77 Offre moyenne
2 offres