Our company has built a fairly standard hybrid webview using Xamarin Forms and targeting ios and Android.
We intend to point this webview at an existing web application, build the native applications and submit them to the apple store for review.
I have concerns after reading articles suggesting that Apple could reject if they feel the native app doesn't add 'value' beyond the web application. We had a few additional requirements that we implemented in the application.
- An intro launch screen using a native carousel. This way launch this carousel in the app the first time the user opens the application. After the user logs in for the first time, they are no longer shown this carousel.
- Once . user logs into the app, we no longer require that user to log in
- If their internet connection goes down, we show a 'network disruption' view and ask them to try again later.
- We use the native tabs feature to show tabs at the bottom of their screen. The webview is shared between views managed by the tab, but when a user clicks on a tab, it directs them to a specific page in the web application.
- We show a native 'launch' page while the sited str loading.
In the future we would like to take advantage of push notifications and other native features
Our xamarin developer has moved on. There are a few things that we I require:
1. A proper continuous integration strategy. As of now, the only way to build the project is to open visual studio and run it. We would prefer that as code is committed, the build server should check that code out, and build it. The build server should also provide a way to submit an artifact to the app store and play store for testing.
2. The Xamarin project is not large. It is maybe 20 files of fairly straightforward code. However, it is undocumented and potentially has bugs. We would like somebody knowledgeable in xamarin to go through it and document the code, clean the code, and point out any potential issues that they may see.
By 'clean the code', I do not mean refactor. Just make sure the solution and its files are adhering to a convention. Currently it sees like there wasn't much thought put into variable names, method names, and so on.
By 'document the code', I mean learn what a method does, and put a comment above the method explaining it; If there is something unobvious in the body of the method, please comment that as well.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $465 pour ce travail
Hi there! I've read the details you mentioned and I'm interested in working on this app at very fair low cost with great quality! If you give us your few minutes for the chat then we can discuss some important points Plus
Greetings, Thanks for the opportunity. AIS Technolabs (Expert Mobile Developers) is a dedicated team with over 8 years' experience and a strong workforce of 240+ Professionals. Understanding: I have gone through your Plus
Hi I have read the description and I am pretty sure that I can do the app, I can add native tab that will open a specific page when use tap on it. Please share the link of your website and the required icons and I wil Plus
We are a 7+ years old mobile app development and services company. From our global delivery center in India, we have helped several customers address their problems by offering these solutions in the mobile application Plus
Hello, I am very curious to work on this project because my skills best suits. I am having 5+years of experience in Xamarin application development. Also, expertise in Visual Studio, C#, Web services API's, Back-end & Plus
Dear!!! Hiring Manager, As a web/mobile app programming expert with 10+ years of experience and powerful mathematics basics I always have designed and built awesome software products based on strong logic and abstrac Plus
Hi, I'm writing to enquire about the opening position for Xamarin development. Our team has solid experience in mobile and cross-platform development with Xamarin, Ionic and Cordova. Below the portion of cover letter Plus
Hello, i am expert in app development I read your requirements an you need a application and i already done many project same as your requirement so please message me for more discuss We have already designed, develop Plus
Hello Project Manager **Immediate Start** I am expert with 10+ years of experience in creating & designing App & Website Android , Ios Application , shopify/eCommerce websites, PHP, HTML/CSS simple to complex websit Plus
Hello , I have seen your requirement and I will do this in less time. you need a mobile application so I am interested in your job because I already completed this type of job. so i want one more similar job so i can Plus
Hi Hope you are doing well. I have reviewed your requirements and we can implement all of your requirements with high quality work. Please have a look at our company website. You will find our past works, ser Plus
Hello I hope you are doing well! I have gone through your initial requirements and found that you are looking for a team of experts including designer and developers to associate with you to provide best developer se Plus
Hello, I'm James, I can provide you perfect work as you looking for . we can discuss more in chat . I will be waiting for your response . I have very great experience about your project , if you want discuss more plea Plus