The mobile application will interact with our servers that sale content. All content is downloaded to devices (db) the first time of the application download (Background updates if new products availaible.
The application will have to handle mainly:
- Show the content based on a specific hierarchy based on some conditions (like selected region). The Screens content will depend also on some queries on the local DB (where content was downloaded from servers).
- DB content check updates for each restart
- Application check updates for each restart
- Download resume and file integrity check (through MD5 communicated by server for each content exchange);
- Background download for optional updates (optional or mandatory will be communicated by server in the request)
- Create an account (interaction with server;
- Create payments mode to link to its account (just collection of information to be stored on server side);
- Multi screen type support (size, resolution...) to keep good resolution for all device;
- Handle application update (mandatory, and optional updates)
- Region auto detect;
- Phone contacts retrieve;
- Messages Push;
- Screens transitions actions and effect.
- one unified protocol for exchange with server based on JSON (data mapping)
all details of local db, screens, protocol will be giver agter choosing the freelancer for the project.
This is Ghulam Murtaza (CEO) with FortSolution ([login to view URL]) since 2009. FortSolution are Providing the software development services in the following areas BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, SEO, SEM, html5 Plus