I miss a couple of options in google maps - is it possible to add them?
What do I need:
1. Import of around 30 000 points (known addresses) in Google Maps on android device (probably, on several devices) as labels or bookmarks or whatever. Each point should have several attributes except address: status (active/activated/deactivated), working hours, group name (there are 6 groups), comments etc.
2. Active/activated/deactivated - different colors. 6 groups - 6 different shapes of points.
3. Ability to choose a group (activate) of points on the map, by drawing over the map or/and by choosing a group type.
4. Chose points (20-150) should be exported to web service (already existing) to create an optimal route.
5. Optimal route should be imported back to google maps for navigation.
6. When visiting each point there should be an ability to inactivate it (change color). It should become active later by itself depending on some time-attribute (different for different groups. subject to modification). While inactive shouldn't be able to activate it.
7. If the time one will get to the point exceeds point's working hours, the point should be excluded from the route.
all the points (locations) should be data mined from several stores like http://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores and updated each day
export of chosen points to https://www.routexl.com/ making there best route and importing back to the app